If you watched the Bruce Jenner interview on 20/20 a few weeks ago, you probably saw a trailer for this new docu-drama series coming to ABC Family. Becoming Us follows the life of Ben, a teenager living in Illinois, who’s dad is now Carly, a… Read More »“Becoming Us” Summer TV Review
Marshal Knight is a Disney lover, entertainment junkie, (impromptu) Country music singer and Root Beer connoisseur who really misses "Bunheads". He is very active on multiple social media sites, including twitter as @Marshal_Knight (twitter.com/Marshal_Knight) and Instagram as @MarshalKnight (instagram.com/MarshalKnight)
ABC just had it’s annual self love fest, in the form of Upfronts (for those unfamiliar, it is the official unveiling of the fall shows and schedule, all directed towards advertisers) and luckily, this year it wasn’t chop full of lies! Usually, every year a… Read More »ABC 2015/2016 New Shows Revealed: Quick Thoughts
Lily Rabe. Lily Rabe, y’all. LILY RABE! That’s really the only thing you need to know about the show for you to realize that it’s amazing. There were 3 episodes available to view, and I devoured all 3. I was on the edge of my… Read More »“The Whispers” – Summer Series Preview
Here’s the first of many ABC Summer Simple Review, giving you the basics you need to know for the new shows. 2011 was a much simpler time on ABC. I was recapping Charlie’s Angels for the site, well at least before it got cancelled. That same… Read More »“The Astronaut Wives Club” Simple Review
I just got out of seeing Cinderella in IMAX, and boy do I have some thoughts. Time for another “Thoughts During Movies” segment. For those unaware, I tend to have a lot of random tidbits I think about during Disney films, and instead of a regular review, I give you my stream of consciousness to show you how the movie was for me. If that didn’t make any sense…just read below and you’ll get the gist.
- My dad coming home would be enough…an origami butterfly is just a waste of paper.
- Lavender Blue?! I only know the Burl Ives version (especially when sung by Ashley Brown! #OnTheRecord), but this is just charming!
- Hayley Atwell and Lily James look amazingly alike. Are we sure they aren’t related?
- Oscar for the Costume and Hair/Make-Up. Now. I don’t have any right to hand those out, but here ya go. Exquisite.
- This makes me, once again, angry that when a Disney film has a “regal” quality, they only make special merchandise and amazing themed clothing for women. I would like a line of Prince, or hell, Cinderella, inspired clothes and shoes and WHATEVER! I would spend hundreds of dollars…COME ON DISNEY! Rant over.
American Crime, the new drama toted to be created by John Ridley, the Oscar winning screenwriter of 12 Years A Slave, is a bold and highly rewarding step for ABC original programming. Filmed in a breathtakingly new and provocative style for the network, the show revolves around… Read More »“American Crime” Review
ImSarahSnitch is a hilarious Disney centric YouTuber that I have been subscribed to for many years. Her videos are all very funny, while still being informative. Her most recent video, however, is a large departure from her usual vlogging style. Her new video is titled… Read More »Videopolis: “Bar 33”