Zach, if that’s his real name, is a YouTuber who has a singular mission so far, transform the ABC sit-com classic “Full House” opening credits into one for Marvel’s Avengers. He even managed to highlight one of the connections between the TV show and the… Read More »If Marvel’s The Avengers met ABC’s Full House Sit-Com
It’s a tradition over at ABC. Its hit sit-coms all eventually visit either Walt Disney World or Disneyland. This season ABC’s critically acclaimed hit series “black-ish” will film on location at the Orlando parks. In the episode, titled “VIP,” Dre decides to take his entire… Read More »ABC’s hit-tv show “black-ish” will film its Walt Disney World episode this season
Disney recently replaced ABC President Paul Lee with network insider Channing Dungey. In her first set of upfronts (where the network tries to woo advertisers by listing new shows), Dungey has taken some bold steps with renewals, new shows, and the dreaded cancellation stick. She’s… Read More »ABC Entertainment’s new President Takes Big Swing at Programming in 2016
You’re the stars of one of ABC’s most popular television sit-coms and you just wrapped production on your season. Where do you go to celebrate? Why Disneyland, of course! Along for the day were stars Wendi McLendon-Covey, Jeff Garlin, Sean Giambrone, Hayley Orrantia, Troy Gentile,… Read More »The Goldbergs visit Disney California Adventure
The kids from ABC’s breakout comedy hit ‘black-ish’ were recently at Walt Disney World enjoying a little quality time together after the end of their first season of filming. Two of the kids, Marcus Scriber and Yara Shahidi, also enjoyed a fun day at EPCOT.… Read More »Stars from ABC’s ‘black-ish’ Visit Epcot
Disney has announced the pickup of single-camera comedy Uncle Buck. Based on the 1989 John Hughes movie starring John Candy, this show is being positioned as a mid-season replacement. It will also pair well with Black-ish, one of last season’s breakout comedies for ABC, if… Read More »Disney picks up “Uncle Buck” remake for ABC
Black-ish is one of ABC’s breakout hits of the season. This past weekend, the four actors who play the Johnson family children, kicked off their summer break together at Walt Disney World. “black-ish” stars Anthony Anderson and Tracee Ellis Ross as the parents of four children played by Yara Shahidi as Zoey Johnson, Marcus Scribner as Andre Johnson, Jr., Miles Brown as Jack Johnson, and Marsai Martin as Diane Johnson.
The show, which has new episodes airing through May, has become the season’s No. 1 new comedy in adults 18-49 and swept the 2015 NAACP Image Awards’ television comedy categories, including Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Comedy Series for Shahidi. To celebrate the show’s success, Shahidi, Scribner, Brown and Martin took their break time together along with their actual parents to get an early start on Walt Disney World’s Coolest Summer Ever celebration.
Some of their vacation highlights included:
- Receiving a personal welcome from Mickey and Minnie Mouse.
- Riding the playful Seven Dwarfs Mine Train at Magic Kingdom
- Experiencing a fan moment when Martin got to meet her favorite Disney character, Princess Tiana from Disney’s Princess and the Frog
- Previewing the live Frozen Summer Fun experience with princesses Anna and Elsa at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Training in Jedi skills and testing them against stormtroopers in honor of Scribner’s Star Wars-obsessed character on the show
- Learning about 400 years of African-American achievement at “Re-Discovering America: Family Treasures from the Kinsey Collection,” an exhibit at Epcot which features rare art, documents, books and artifacts amassed by philanthropists Bernard and Shirley Kinsey.
- Experiencing a star moment when they had their picture taken by Goofy in front of the “black-ish” billboard at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
See a gallery with more of their vacation photos and video below the jump:Read More »The Kids from ABC’s Hit Sit-Com ‘black-ish’ visit Walt Disney World
After his stint behind the desk of the “Late Late Show” on CBS, Craig Ferguson will return to acting starring in ABC’s single-camera comedy “The King of 7B.” The plot focuses on Prentiss Porter (Ferguson), an agoraphobic recluse who steps outside for the first time… Read More »Craig Ferguson returns to ABC in Comedy Pilot “The King of 7B”