April 28th marks the halfway point to Halloween, and knowing how much Disney fans love that holiday, Disney Parks has concocted some delicious treats to enjoy for a limited time at both Disneyland and Walt Disney World.
Sanderson Sisters fans will want to check out Sister’s Elixir Hot Cocoa Bomb at The Ganachery at Walt Disney World Resort, and a special cupcake trio at the Grand Floridian Resort, as well. Even Gideon’s Bakehouse is getting in on the fun.
Walt Disney World also has the return of not one, but two fan-fave Halloween popcorn buckets.
On the west coast, the Spooky Churro from California Churro at Disneyland Resort is back, too, along with an interesting twist on a corn dog.
Here are the treats and where you can find them (note the dates as some are more limited than others):
Downtown Disney District
Blue Ribbon Corn Dogs (available April 28 through May 1)
- Cheddar Pickle Dog: The pickle dog sprinkled with cheddar cheese for a pop of orange to celebrate Halloween
California Churro (available April 27 through May 4)
- Spooky Churro: A churro rolled in cinnamon sugar cut in half, drizzled with peanut butter and chocolate sauce, and topped with yummy peanut butter candy pieces in seasonal colors
Walt Disney World Resort
Magic Kingdom Park
Sleepy Hollow (available April 28 through August 13)
- Lady on the Gravestone 50th Chilling Chamber Pop: Citrus cake crumbs, raspberry buttercream, and blue crisp pearls
The Ganachery (available April 28 through May 1)
- Sister’s Elixir Hot Cocoa Bomb: Dark chocolate cauldron filled with hot cocoa mix and marshmallows topped with an edible image of the Sanderson Sisters and a chocolate broom stirrer
Gideon’s Bakehouse (available April 28 through May 1)
- Pumpkin Spice Shadow Cakes: Chocolate-dipped spice cakes with a pumpkin buttercream filling (New)
- Frankenstein Cake Slices: A three-layer chocolate cake covered in cookies and cream buttercream and loaded with M&M’s
- Valentina Cake: Classic red velvet cake covered in a light and fluffy cookies and cream marshmallow buttercream
PLUS, Get an exclusive trading card during Halfway to Halloween. Each four and six cookie box will feature one of the sixteen cards, plus be on the lookout for a bonus card for those waiting in line featuring Barnabas Mephistophelittle! (Limit of one per person while supplies last)
Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa (available April 28 through May 1)
- Hocus Pocus “Amuck” Cakes: Rich devil’s food cake with “peanut boo-tter” filling decorated to resemble all three Sanderson Sisters
Magic Kingdom Popcorn Bucket
Available at Liberty Square Popcorn Cart and Various Outdoor Vending Carts (available April 28 through May 1)
- Jack Skellington Popcorn Bucket (Limit two per, person per transaction while supplies last)
Disney Springs Popcorn Bucket
Available at Various Outdoor Vending Carts in Disney Springs West Side (available April 28 through May 1)
- Mickey Mummy Popcorn Bucket (Limit two per, person per transaction while supplies last)
Which of these tasty treats do you want to try? And how cute are those Sanderson Sisters cupcakes with the frosting hair? Let us know in the comments.
Pingback: Disney Parks Hosts 'Hocus Pocus' Twitter Watch Party Today as Part of 'Halfway to Halloween' Celebration | The Disney Blog