Disney Springs always has a lot to offer a foodie visiting Walt Disney World, and whether you prefer sweet or savory, and we have a bunch of news to share to kick off the new year.
March 2023 brings Disney Springs foodie news of special events, limited-time menu items, monthly flavors, and so much more.
Are you hungry? Let’s go…
Disney Springs Women’s History Month Celebration
Several restaurants in Disney Springs are celebrating Women’s History Month 2023 with these special menu items available through March 31:
City Works Eatery & Pour House
- Her Hops Beer Flight featuring beers from all women-led or owned breweries, including Robonaut Red Ale from Playalinda Brewing Co., You’re My Boy, Blue! from Brew Bus Brewing, Hakuna Matata from D9 Brewing Company, and Duke’s Cold Nose from Bold City Brewery
- Ahsoka Pop: Plant-based coconut and blueberry ganache enrobed in dark chocolate
Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar
- Nona’s Homestyle Meatballs: Hand-crafted Italian meatballs, Sunday gravy, basil pesto, home-made lemon ricotta, grilled focaccia, and grated pecorino Romano
Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Co. in The Landing
- Disney Encanto Familia Madrigal Blend – A special blend in whimsical packaging featuring Mirabel Madrigal herself
- Exclusive Disney Princess Ripples
The Polite Pig
- Grandma’s Beef Tips & Gravy: Pillowy bed of white rice with a creamy, smoked mushroom twist dressed in a savory, hearty, and herby tenderloin beef gravy. It is accompanied by sous vide carrots in a rosemary chicken broth and then lightly grilled with the house maple glaze with a gentle kick of spice
The Edison hosts a monthly Sunset Dinner Series. It will include an elevated three-course menu, paired with a carefully selected cocktail, and will take place at sunset on The Edison’s outdoor patio.
For March, the dinner is centered on Maker’s Mark spirits, and takes place March 9 and March 16 (from 6-8pm each night). TIckets are $75 (+ tax/gratuity) per person and guests must be 21+. Visit the event ticket page for menus or to purchase.
Gideon’s Bakehouse is a must-stop for a Disney Springs foodie, and there are several limited items to enjoy in March that will thrill fans of peanut butter and chocolate…so pretty much everyone.
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Swirl Cookie: This almost 1/2 pound beast is a combo of Peanut Butter dough swirled with super velvety Triple Chocolate dough. Then it’s topped with Chocolate Chips, Peanut Butter Chips, and House-made Candied Peanuts. Limit 2 per person.
- PB Chocolate Swirl Cake Slice: This Peanut Butter and Chocolate Swirl Cake is covered in a layer of Peanut Butter Buttercream AND Chocolate Buttercream. Available every Wednesday and Saturday by the slice while supplies last. Limit 2 per person.
- Pipistrello’s Cold Brew: A new Nitro Cold Brew that adds Chocolate and a dash of Cinnamon to Gideon’s Classic Cold Brew coffee.
Paddlefish is hosting a Wine Dinner on March 6. Join them for a prix fixe five-course meal curated by Chef Steven, with wine pairings presented by Pierluigi Gaeta. Cost is $125 (+ tax/gratuity) per person and guests must be 21+. For menu information, or to purchase tickets, visit the restaurant’s event page.
It’s time for the annual Raglan Road Mighty St. Patrick’s Festival 2023! The event runs Thursday, March 16 and running through Sunday, March 19, and features live Irish music and dance, with notable Irish bands flown in for the celebration.
This year’s Mighty Festival also features a huge selection of beers and cocktails, plus creative new bites whipped up by Raglan Road’s outstanding culinary team.
Reservations are encouraged for guests who plan to celebrate at Raglan Road on March 16, 18, or 19.
On St. Patrick’s Day only, March 17, Raglan Road will open at 11am with a $20 cover charge for guests 18 and older (first-come, first-served—no reservations on this day only). Younger patrons may enter free of charge.
For band schedule or to make online reservations, visit RaglanRoad.com.
Salt & Straw
The limited ice cream flavors for March 2023 at Salt & Straw are part of the “The Cereal-sly Delicious Series.” The series features five flavors that incorporate cereal into the mix.
The flavors are:
- Cornflake Cookies w/ Marionberry Jam – Start with toasty brown butter cornflake cookies, then crumble them all into malty, cereal-flecked ice cream. Add in gobs of marionberry jam whizzing past and you’ve got a flavor that’s gone completely off-the-rails.
- OffLimits™ Zombie w/ Coconut & Pandan (vegan) – A culinary staple in many Southeast Asian countries, Pandan is a remarkably versatile plant with distinct tasting notes of coconut and vanilla. OffLimits™ extraordinary Zombie Pandan cereal is tossed in a buttery glaze, then folded into a delicate ice cream flavored with coconut and muscovado (a subtly smokey dark brown sugar). Glowing green ribbons of pandan swirl twist throughout the ice cream, finishing the flavor with a dazzling coconut kick.
- Peanut Butter Brownie Cereal Puffs – Unlocking memories of chocolate cereal milk straight from the bowl, chocolate & sweet cream are churned together, then the mixture is marbled with silky peanut butter. Bite-sized brownie bits are double-baked, coated in chocolate peanut butter glaze, and gently folded into the ice cream to deliver a spoonful of sentimental bliss.
- Pots of Gold & Rainbows – For this legendary favorite, they steep the whole-grain cereal in cream for that bottom-of-the-bowl sweetened milk before stirring in mountains of rainbow ‘mallows.
- Rum Custard w/ Raisin Shortbread & Bran Butter – Golden raisin shortbread cookies are slathered in frosting made from raisins and nutty bran butter, then tossed into an ultra-decadent rum custard ice cream. A swirl of velvety, raisin-studded bran butter adds notes of warmth for a rich bite reminiscent of bran cereal soaked in milk.
The bakery is offering several limited cupcake flavors throughout March. Here are some of the flavors:
- Now through March 26: Cookie Cupcake – chocolate chip studded yellow cake lined with a cookie crust, topped with brown sugar frosting and dusted with cookie crumbles
- March 5-8: Chocolate Birthday Cake – birthday cake topped with chocolate cream cheese frosting, nonpareil rim and finished with a pink modern dot
- March 13-19: Irish Coffee – chocolate coffee cake filled with marshmallow, topped with Irish whiskey green vanilla buttercream frosting and finished with a clover decoration
- March 20-April 2: Matcha Yuzu – matcha cake is filled with a marshmallow cream core and frosted with a yuzu citrus buttercream
Summer House on the Lake is still on course to open later this year at Disney Springs, but an outpost of the brand just opened at the Orlando International Airport.
It’s located at Terminal C in Palm Court, and had its ribbon cutting last month. It offers both grab-and-go items, as well as an upstairs seated area.
Terralina Crafted Italian
The restaurant is bringing back its Kids Cooking Class series this month on Saturday, March 11 from 11am to noon. The class is designed for kids ages 5-12 and space is limited to 25 kids per class.
Led by Executive Chef Justin Plank, kids will learn how to create a pizza, and in addition to making their meal, each aspiring chef will also receive a drink and sundae to enjoy during class, and a gift bag that includes an apron and chef hat to commemorate the experience.
Tickets are $30.00 per child (age 5-12). All children must be accompanied by an adult. Purchase tickets online at Eventbrite for March 11, or for a future class on April 15.