Good morning readers, especially those of you who are Disney+ subscribers because today is Disney+ Day 2022, and the streamer has a lot of perks and discounts for you.
We’ve already told you about all of the movies, series, and more debuting on Disney+ today.
We’ve also told you about getting into Disneyland, Walt Disney World, and Disneyland Paris early today, along with the special screenings at AMC Theatres.
But there’s so much more Disney+ has in store for its subscribers, today.
Subscriber Discounts and Perks
Both existing and new subscribers can receive the following perks in celebration of Disney+ Day.
The savings are going to be huge for Disney+ subscribers who take advantage of these discounts:
- Disney Cruise Line Offer: The third and fourth guests will sail free with two full-fare guests in the same stateroom. Disney+ subscribers can book up to two staterooms with this offer that is available starting September 8. The deal is valid on select sailings aboard the Disney Magic, Disney Dream, and Disney Fantasy departing January–April 2023, in select stateroom categories.
- Walt Disney World Resort Offer: Thinking about visiting Walt DIsney World for the 2022 Holidays? Disney+ subscribers can save up to 20% on rooms at select Disney Resort hotels for stays most nights December 11 to December 25, 2022. Click here to see your savings.
You can book either of the above discounts direct, or you can reach out to The Disney Blog’s own authorized travel planning expert, Stacey at Pixie Vacations.
Booking your travel with Stacey helps support this blog, and you’ll have access to her wealth of Disney knowledge to help you book your trip. Thank you!
- shopDisney: In celebration of Disney+ Day, shopDisney will offer free shipping using the code FREESHIP in the U.S. on September 8 until 11:59pm PT for all guests. Disney+ subscribers can also receive special access to a curated collection of shopDisney merchandise. This custom selection of designs is inspired by favorite Disney+ Day premieres, Disney+ Originals, and more.
- Disney Publishing Worldwide: Disney Publishing Worldwide will offer select discounted eBooks today through September 18, giving fans the opportunity to discover the stories behind their favorite Disney+ series, including Women of Walt Disney Imagineering and National Geographic’s COSMOS: Possible Worlds. To explore the worlds of your favorite Disney+ series even further in hardcover or e-book editions, check out Marvel’s Wandavision: The Art of the Series, Star Wars: Brotherhood, and The Art of Star Wars: The Mandalorian (Season Two).
- National Geographic Digital Subscription Offer: Disney+ subscribers can get a six-month free trial to Nat Geo Digital. Enjoy subscriber-exclusive content, every page of every issue ever published in our digital archive, and access stories anywhere with the ad-free Nat Geo mobile app.
- Disney Movie Insiders Bonus Points: When subscribers link their Disney+ account to their Disney Movie Insiders account by September 30, they earn 150 bonus points and continue to earn 50 points per month as long as their active accounts are linked. It’s free to join Disney Movie Insiders, and members can redeem points for rewards, experiences, and more.
- Uber One Offer: Extended in celebration of Disney+ Day, Disney+ subscribers get six free months of Uber One membership, plus $25 off their first Uber Eats order.
Disney+ subscribers attending D23 Expo can continue the Disney+ Day celebration with special experiences, giveaways, and offers at the convention.
To access the following perks, subscribers can pick up their Disney+ Subscriber Pass September 8 through September 11 from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. at D23 Expo Will Call and the Arena Box Office at the Anaheim Convention Center Arena.
To confirm your subscriber pass, guests will need to scan their valid D23 Expo badge.
- Subscriber Screening: On September 8, subscribers and their families heading to D23 Expo are invited to celebrate Disney+ Day with a special screening under the stars of the Disney+ Day Premiere, “Pinocchio,” at the Hilton Anaheim located adjacent to the Anaheim Convention Center. This subscriber-only event will have special content, a live DJ, refreshments, giveaways, and more. To access the screening, subscribers must show their Disney+ Subscriber Pass. Space is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Offer Spots: Throughout the weekend, Disney+ subscribers attending D23 Expo will be able to unlock special giveaways or promotions at Offer Spots on the show floor when they present their Disney+ Subscriber Pass. In the Disney+ Innovation Lounge, Disney+ subscribers and D23 Gold Members will receive a Disney+ Collectible Card pack featuring custom illustrations celebrating some of the most popular current and upcoming Disney+ movies and shows.
- Early Access to Adidas Ultraboost DNA x Marvel Legacy Black Panther Shoe: Subscribers at D23 Expo can sign up for early access to the new Adidas shoe inspired by Wakandan symbols and the iconic costume of the legendary Marvel character Black Panther. Subscribers can stop by the Disney+ Innovation Lounge for a sneak peek at the new shoe, plus get on the list for a limited drop available soon.
- Citizen: Citizen invites guests at D23 Expo to celebrate “moments in time,” and in celebration of the D23 Expo and Disney+ Day, will offer select products available just for Disney+ subscribers—including a new watch inspired by the Disney+ Day premiere Marvel Studios’ Thor: Love and Thunder. Attendees can stop by the Disney+ Innovation Lounge or the Citizen booth to learn more.
- CORKCICLE ®: Experience hero hydration with select CORKCICLE products available at D23 Expo, just for Disney+ subscribers. Subscribers will be able to purchase 24 oz. tumblers inspired by popular Marvel characters Thor and Loki. CORKCICLE will also be offering Disney+ subscribers early access to a new collection inspired by Snow White. Attendees can stop by the Disney+ Innovation Lounge or the CORKCICLE booth to learn more.
Special Subscriber Deal
Don’t forget: If you aren’t a subscriber, Disney+ is running a special Disney+ Day deal of $1.99 for the first month.
If you’re a Disney+ subscriber, which discount(s) and perk(s) do you plan to take advantage of? Let us know in the comments.