If you don’t already subscribe to Disney+, the streamer is offering a limited time subscriber deal just for you.
The Disney+ Deal
Starting tonight at midnight ET/9pm PT, Disney+ will begin offering a month of Disney+ for only $1.99 for the first month.
The price will then be $7.99 per month (plus tax) after that until cancelled. You can sign up at DisneyPlus.com.
This deal is valid until September 19, 2022, for new and eligible returning U.S. subscribers who are 18 years of age or older.
Being a Subscriber
Subscribers will get to enjoy all of the new titles debuting on Disney+ tomorrow including:
- “Thor: Love and Thunder“
- the live-action film “Pinocchio” starring Tom Hanks
- “Obi-Wan Kenobi: A Jedi’s Return,” a new making of documentary about the Star Wars series.
- “Cars on the Road” featuring Lightning McQueen and Mater
- National Geographic’s “Epic Adventures with Bertie Gregory“
- the documentary series “Growing Up“ from Brie Larson
- sing-along versions of “Frozen” and “Frozen 2”
Other Disney+ Day Perks
Starting tomorrow, September 8, Disney+ subscribers will get early park admission at Disneyland, Walt Disney World, and Disneyland Paris, along with a special Walt Disney World resort offer, and a special Disney Cruise Line offer that will save you a LOT of money.
We’ll have all the details on these perks and more for you first thing in the morning, so if you’re not a subscriber, you might want to take advantage of the $1.99 for the first month subscriber offer above.