It may be the start of summer, but Disney+ is giving everyone plenty of reasons to stay inside this June.
There is the start of a new Marvel series, “Ms. Marvel,” along with the continuation of the Star Wars series, “Obi-Wan Kenobi.” There are also behind-the-scenes looks at “Ms. Marvel” and the upcoming Pixar film, “Lightyear.”
There are several family movies premiering this month like “Hollywood Stargirl,” “Rise,” and “Trevor: The Musical,” plus a new “Baymax!” series for the young Disney fans, a new reality show “Family Reboot,” and the final season of “Love, Victor” (co-streaming here along with Hulu), all rounding out the highlights for June 2022.
Do you have your calendars ready? Here are all of the titles coming to Disney+ in the U.S. in June 2022:
Wednesday, June 1
Glee (seasons 1-6)
Mickey Mouse Funhouse (season 1, 5 episodes)
Obi-Wan Kenobi – Part III
A Fan’s Guide to Ms. Marvel (Premiere)
- This documentary short gives an exclusive look behind the groundbreaking original series, “Ms. Marvel”, from its comic book origins to its development and production as Marvel Studios’ next hit series on Disney+. It features interviews with its award winning filmmaking team and the show’s captivating star, newcomer Iman Vellani. Watch it before the series debuts June 8.
Club Mickey Mouse (SEA Version) (Season 4 Premiere)(All Episodes Streaming)
- Wafiy, Erissa, Gabriel, Ellya and Faiz are back with new Mouseketeers, Eric and Melynna. Eric, who slays with his parkour and wushu skills, is the new Head Mouseketeer, and Melynna, is the winner of “Club Mickey Mouse Star Search Auditions” in Malaysia. Together, this dynamic team will ramp up the energy and fun for an exciting season 4 with their slick dance moves, new original songs, crazy games and celebrity guests.
Friday, June 3
Mack Wrestles (Short)
Hollywood Stargirl (Premiere)
- This is a sequel to the Disney+ hit film “Stargirl,” about a silver-voiced teenager whose kindness works magic in the lives of others, that follows her from Mica, AZ to a bigger world of music, dreams and possibilities. When her mom is hired to work on a movie, they move to L.A., where Stargirl becomes involved with two aspiring filmmaking brothers, a cranky neighbor, and a musician Stargirl admires.
Wednesday, June 8
Baymax Dreams (Shorts) (seasons 1-2)
Incredible Dr. Pol (season 20, 12 episodes)
Obi-Wan Kenobi – Part IV
Ultra Violet & Black Scorpion (season 1, 10 episodes)
Ms. Marvel – Episode 1 (Premiere)
- Marvel Studios’ “Ms. Marvel” is a new, original series that introduces Kamala Khan, a Muslim American teenager growing up in Jersey City. An avid gamer and a voracious fan-fiction scribe, Kamala is a Super Hero megafan with an oversized imagination—particularly when it comes to Captain Marvel. Yet Kamala feels like she doesn’t fit in at school and sometimes even at home—that is, until she gets superpowers like the heroes she’s always looked up to. Life gets better with superpowers, right?
Friday, June 10
Beyond Infinity: Buzz and the Journey to Lightyear (Premiere)
- Pixar Animation Studios’ “Beyond Infinity: Buzz and the Journey to Lightyear” explores the evolution of an icon, tracing Buzz Lightyear’s route from toy, to actual Space Ranger.
Featuring filmmakers, storytellers, artists and members of the “Lightyear” voice cast, the documentary details how Buzz’s original action-figure design was realized, and how that look was translated years later into a human hero.
Delving into the cultural impact of the galaxy’s most famous flying toy and his significance to Pixar filmmakers, this doc tries to grapple with what actually is beyond infinity.
Wednesday, June 15
Disney Junior Ready For Preschool (Shorts)(season 3)
grown-ish (season 4, 9 episodes)
Life Below Zero: Next Generation (season 3)
Ms. Marvel – Episode 2
Obi-Wan Kenobi – Part V
T.O.T.S. (season 3, 12 episodes)
The Wonder Years (season 1, 10 episodes)
Family Reboot (Premiere)(All Episodes Streaming)
- The series follows families that have become so busy with their individual lives, whether it’s from a busy job, going back to school, after school activities, keeping up with social media, sports or running a business, that they have lost touch with one another.
In each episode, a family takes a full week away from their busy schedules to go on a journey to reconnect and rebuild their family bonds. Leaving their phones, laptops, and all other devices behind, they must find their way to their week-long accomodations the “old fashioned way”, with just a paper map in hand.
All organized by the guide, the week’s journey focuses on working together, communicating, and most of all having fun, reminding the family to put aside their distractions and busy schedules to come together again and make new memories. The families leave the journey completely “rebooted” – more connected, happier, and ready to take on their busy lives at home again, but with an entirely new outlook.
Love, Victor (seasons 1-2) and (Season 3 Premiere – Streaming on Hulu and Disney+)
- This final season finds Victor going on a journey of self-discovery — not only deciding who he wants to be with, but more broadly, who he wants to be. With their post-high-school-plans looming, Victor and his friends are faced with a new set of problems that they must work through to make the best choices for their futures.
Friday, June 17
Wednesday, June 22
G.O.A.T. (season 1)
Ms. Marvel – Episode 3
Obi-Wan Kenobi – Part VI (Finale)
Villains of Valley View (season 1, 5 episodes)
Friday, June 24
- Audiences have never seen a story like that of the Antetokounmpos. After emigrating from Nigeria to Greece, Charles and Vera Antetokounmpo (Dayo Okeniyi and Yetide Badaki, respectively) struggled to survive and provide for their five children, while living under the daily threat of deportation.
With their oldest son still in Nigeria with relatives, the couple were desperate to obtain Greek citizenship but found themselves undermined by a system that blocked them at every turn. When they weren’t selling items to tourists on the streets of Athens with the rest of the family, the brothers– Giannis (Uche Agada) and Thanasis (Ral Agada)–would play basketball with a local youth team.
Latecomers to the sport, they discovered their great abilities on the basketball court and worked hard to become world class athletes, along with brother, Kostas (Jaden Osimuwa).
Trevor: The Musical (Premiere)
- A filmed version of the off-Broadway stage production, “Trevor: The Musical” follows a charming 13-year-old on a turbulent journey of self discovery. After an embarrassing incident at school, Trevor must summon the courage to forge his own path.
The musical is based on the 1995 Academy Award-winning short film “Trevor” which ultimately inspired the nonprofit organization The Trevor Project.
Wednesday, June 29
Ms. Marvel – Episode 4
Owl House (season 2, 5 episodes)
Baymax! – Season 1 Premiere (All Episodes Streaming)
- Walt Disney Animation Studios’ “Baymax!” returns to the fantastical city of San Fransokyo where the affable, inflatable, inimitable healthcare companion robot, Baymax (voice of Scott Adsit), sets out to do what he was programmed to do: help others. The six-episode series of healthcare capers introduces extraordinary characters who need Baymax’s signature approach to healing in more ways than they realize.