If you’re reading here, you probably like Disney a lot, but are you a Disney family? Is there a dusty tangle of Mickey Crocs on the floor of your hallway closet? Do you have a stack of old Key to the World cards on your desk? Have people just given up on asking where you’re taking the kids on vacation? If so, you’re probably part of a Disney family. For further clarification, see if you identify with the following statements:
10. You’ve put a six-year old in a stroller and no one even blinked.
9. You gauge the practicality of your children’s outfits by how easily they can climb in and out of rides while wearing it.
8. You’ve tried to use a snack credit for a Slurpee.
7. Your child quotes The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World to strangers in line at the grocery store like some sort of tiny, demented Disney evangelist.
6. Your kid doesn’t know when your birthday is or where she left her homework, but she can tell you at any time how many days left until her Disney trip.Read More »Top Ten Signs You’re a Disney Family.