Space 220 Restaurant, EPCOT’s out-of-this-world dining experience, is celebrating its 2nd Anniversary of galactic excellence with a new menu of signature cocktails and zero-proof mocktails, available starting today.
Whether you’re enjoying a meal in outer space, or just some time in the Space 220 Lounge, here are the new libations and zero-proof mocktails you’ll be able to enjoy:
- Black Hole Fashioned – Knob Creek, demerara, whiskey barrel aged bitters
- Galaxy Spritz – Lagoon Bay aperitif, lychee liqueur, fresh lemon juice, prosecco
- Gamma Burst – Grey Goose strawberry lemongrass, midori melon liqueur, strawberry popping pearls
- Illumination – bacardi, malibu, passion fruit, blood orange, pineapple, lime sour, passion fruit boba
- M4RG4R1TA – Espolon Blanco tequila, watermelon lime sour, salted lime foam
- Saturn 2.0 – Bacardi 8, velvet falernum, orgeat, passion fruit, lemon juice
- Space Age Mule – Tito’s vodka, fresh carrot juice, mango, lime juice, ginger beer, tajin rim
- Command Center – Hendricks gin, st germain elderflower liqueur, lemon juice, citrus elderflower foam
- Shuttle Crew – Ketel One peach and orange blossom vodka, vanilla, tangerine, red bull and tang foam
New Zero-Proof Mocktails:
- Moon Rocks – lemon juice, blue cotton candy syrup, sprite, pineapple juice, pop rocks
- Starship Lemonade – butterfly pea flower, lemonade, sprite, glow cube
- Solar Flare Sour – Lyre’s Agave Blanco non-alcoholic tequila, mango, lime juice, grapefruit bitters, fever tree tonic water *must be 21 to enjoy
Space 220 restaurant and its lounge are located adjacent to the Mission: SPACE attraction in the World Discovery section of EPCOT, and opened in September 2021.
It continues the space theming of the attraction, with a backstory that the restaurant is actually located in above Earth in the Centauri Space Station, connected by a short “elevator” ride (don’t worry, it doesn’t move off the floor).
Once off the elevator, a short hallway brings you to the main dining room, which features big windows showing views of Earth, along with various ships and astronauts that pass by.
The restaurant offers a three-course prix fixe menu for dinner featuring Lift-Offs (appetizers), Star Course (entrées), and Supernova Sweets (dessert), for $79 per adult (+ tax/gratuity).
It also features a $55 (+ tax/gratuity) two-course prix fixe menu for lunch, and a two-course prix fixe Kid’s menu for $29 (+ tax/gratuity) featuring a Star Course and a Supernova Sweets choice.
Valid park admission and a park reservation for the same day are required to visit Space 220 restaurant and lounge. Reservations are also highly recommended, and can be made via the My Disney app, or online at Space220FLA.com.