As if you needed another reason to visit Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon during the hot summer months at Walt Disney World, Disney has just announced its “H2O Glow After Hours” event is returning for 2023.
What is H2O Glow?
As with the regular “Disney After Hours” events happening at Magic Kingdom, EPCOT, and Disney’s Hollywood Studios, “H2O Glow” is another “After Hours” event that takes place at Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon water park.
The guest-favorite party allows families to enjoy the water park three hours after it closes to day guests, giving them easier access to their favorite attractions from 8pm to 11pm.
Guests with tickets can also enter Typhoon Lagoon as early as 6pm.
During this limited-capacity event, you can:
- Enjoy some favorite attractions, like Typhoon Lagoon Surf Pool, Castaway Creek, raft rides and waterslides, with lower wait times since the number of tickets for this event is limited.
- Play and dance to a DJ dance party.
- See some beloved Disney Characters.
- Delight in tasty snacks included in the cost of this ticketed event, including ice cream novelties, popcorn and select fountain beverages.
“H2O Glow After Hours” takes place select nights starting May 20, 2023 and ending September 2, 2023.
Nights available are as follows:
- May 20 and 27
- June 3, 10, 17 and 24
- July 1, 3, 8, 15, 22, 29 and 31
- August 5, 12, 19 and 26
- September 2
Tickets are $75 (+ tax) for adults, and $70 (+ tax) for children ages 3 to 9 for all dates.
Passholders and eligible Disney Vacation Club Members can purchase specially priced tickets at $59 (+ tax) for adults, and $54 (+ tax) for children ages 3 to 9.
Guests of select Walt Disney World Resort hotels can begin purchasing “H2O Glow After Hours” tickets as early as February 28, 2023.
This advance purchase window is available to Guests of:
- Disney Resort hotels
- Walt Disney World Swan Hotel
- Walt Disney World Swan Reserve
- Walt Disney World Dolphin Hotel
- Shades of Green at Walt Disney World Resort
Guests not staying at the above hotels can purchase tickets beginning on March 3, 2023.
For more information, or to purchase tickets, visit the “H2O Glow After Hours” event page.
Pingback: Typhoon Lagoon to Reopen at Walt Disney World March 19, 2023 | The Disney Blog