Walt Disney World has just announced the lineup for the Garden Rocks Concert Series at this year’s EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival, which runs March 1 through July 5, 2023.
This year, national and international headliners will take the stage Friday through Monday, and there’s a nice variety of Rock, Pop, R&B, Latin, Country, and Christian headlining acts scheduled to play.
Here is the schedule of performers. There is one set of dates still to be filled, and it is marked with “TBD.”
- March 3-4 – Journey former lead vocalist Steve Augeri
- March 5-6 – Daughtry
- March 10-11 – Tommy DeCarlo
- March 12-13 – Smash Mouth
- March 17-18 – Mike DelGuidice (Billy Joel Band)
- March 19-20 – Blue Oyster Cult
- March 24-25 – Berlin
- March 26-27 – The Pointer Sisters
- March 31 – Luis Figueroa
- April 1-2 – Piso 21
- April 3 – TBD
- April 7-8 – STARSHIP featuring Mickey Thomas
- April 9-10 – Don Felder, formerly of the Eagles
- April 16-17 – Switchfoot
- April 21-22 – A Flock of Seagulls
- April 23-24 – Jo Dee Messina
- April 28-29 – Ambrosia with Peter Beckett, The Voice Of Player
- April 30, May 1 – Kool and the Gang
- May 5-8 – Herman’s Hermits starring Peter Noone
- May 12-15 – The Orchestra starring former members of ELO
- May 19-20 – A.J. Croce: Croce Plays Croce
- May 21-22 – Casting Crowns
- May 26-27 – Jason Scheff, longtime lead singer of Chicago
- May 28-29 – Rick Springfield
- June 2-5 – Plain White T’s
- June 9-10 – The Spinners
- June 11-12 – The Commodores
- June 16-17 – Vertical Horizon
- June 18-19 – Tony Orlando
- June 23-26 – Simple Plan
- June 30, July 1 – Living Colour
- July 2-3 – Wang Chung
While the concerts are free to enjoy, seats are first come, first served. The only way to guarantee a seat is to purchase a Garden Rocks Dining Package, which includes lunch or dinner at selected restaurants, and one seat to one of three performances on the date chosen.
Reservations will open February 9 for Garden Rocks Dining Packages, and we’ll have a full breakdown of restaurants and pricing before that.
Be sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter so you don’t miss any important news.
Book Your Visit
To experience EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival, guests must have both valid admission and a park reservation for EPCOT on the same date.
If you still haven’t booked your visit to Walt Disney World for the 2023 EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival, now’s the time to do it.
The Disney Blog’s own authorized travel planning expert, Stacey at Pixie Vacations, can help with your booking.
Booking your travel with Stacey not only helps support this blog, but you’ll also have access to her wealth of Disney knowledge to help you book your trip. Thank you!
Pingback: Garden Rocks Concert Series Dining Package Reservations Open Feb 9 for 2023 EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival | The Disney Blog