If you’re visiting Disneyland in this month (April 2022), you should keep an eye out for some tasty Easter treats available for a limited time.
From cupcakes to chocolate creations your sweet tooth will be happy with the choices, and there are even a couple of brunches that are sure to sell out, so make your reservations now.
Since the offerings are spread out throughout the Disneyland hotels and Downtown Disney District, keep this list handy as you visit.
Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa
GCH Craftsman Grill (available through April 17)
- Easter Donut: Vanilla cake donut dipped in milk chocolate and decorated with Easter carrot décor
- Easter Cupcake: Coconut cupcake with pineapple buttercream
GCH Holiday Cart (available through April 17)
- Mickey-shaped Bunny Cereal Treat: Crisped rice dipped in white chocolate with coconut tail (New)
- Easter Carrot Cake Loaf: Carrot cake with cream cheese icing (New)
- Mickey-shaped Easter Basket Cookie: Vanilla sugar cookies dipped in white chocolate and decorated with royal icing and jellybeans (New)
- Easter Treat Box: Includes sugar cookies with Easter sprinkles, dulce Easter cookies, and Easter chocolate bark (New)
- Easter Egg Mickey Cookie: Vanilla sugar cookie dipped in white chocolate layered with apricot jam (New)
- Minnie Bunny Ears Cookie: Vanilla sugar cookie dipped in milk chocolate and decorated with chocolate and rolled fondant (New)
- Easter Yogurt Mini Pretzel Bag (New)
- Easter Chocolate Bunny (New)
- Easter Chocolate Chip Cookie Shot (available with milk or liqueur) (New)
- Easter Double Chocolate Cookie Shot (available with milk or liqueur) (New)
Storytellers Cafe (available April 17)
- Easter Buffet: Enjoy a delicious buffet with the whole family and even some special character appearances.
Goofy’s Kitchen (available April 17)
- Easter Buffet: Indulge in delicious dishes at this fun-filled feast with characters.
Downtown Disney District
Catal Restaurant (available April 16 through 17)
- Easter Special Two-course Brunch: Choose from items like smoked salmon, chilaquiles, or Monte Cristo to name a few.
Sprinkles (available April 11 through 17)
- Easter Fancy Sprinkle: Birthday cake topped with vanilla buttercream and finished with exclusive Easter sprinkles
- Chocolate Bunny: Dark chocolate cake, chocolate ganache core, chocolate cream cheese frosting topped with a ladle of chocolate ganache (New)
The Annual Eggstravaganza
The Eggstravaganza “Egg” hunt throughout Disneyland Resort runs through April 17.
Pick up your game board and stickers for $9.99 (plus tax) at select merchandise locations throughout the Disneyland Resort. There are three different game boards, depending on where you decide to play: one each at Disneyland park, Disney California Adventure park and at Downtown Disney District.
Spot the hidden “eggs” painted as Disney characters, and return your game board to collect a completion surprise – one of six collectible eggs.
Redemption locations include Plaza Point at Disneyland park, Elias & Co. at Disney California Adventure park, and Disney’s Pin Traders and World of Disney at Downtown Disney District, while supplies last.
Limit of 6 game boards per person
If you’ll be at Disneyland, which Easter treats do you want to try? Let us know in the comments! And don’t forget the Disney California Adventure Food and Wine Festival is running through April 26, too.