As if you needed another reason to visit Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon during the hot summer months at Walt Disney World, Disney has just announced its “H2O Glow After Hours” event is returning for 2022.
This nighttime event will kick off May 28 and run every Saturday through August 27.
The guest-favorite party allows families to enjoy a luminous tropical oasis three hours after the water park closes to day guests, giving guests easier access to their favorite attractions from 8pm to 11pm. Guests with tickets can even enter Typhoon Lagoon as early as 6pm.
Available water attractions include:
- Typhoon Lagoon Surf Pool is the largest wave pool in North America and guests can catch the perfect curl while body surfing on the perfect wave every time.
- Miss Adventure Falls, the fast-paced family raft attraction was created when a sea-faring treasure hunter got her haul caught in a rogue typhoon, which scattered her treasure across this tropical paradise years ago.
- Crush n’ Gusher, a thrilling “water coaster” that features three 400-foot-long tube slides named for the various fruits they once transported.
- Castaway Creek is a scenic lazy river that encircles the entire water park, offering gentle passage past shady grottoes, gushing waterfalls, overhead rope bridges and lush rainforest landscapes.
- Humunga Kowabunga offers a choice of three adrenaline-filled body slides set against the steep inclines of Mount Mayday.
Other perks of the exclusive party includes:
- Limited capacity
- New glow lighting effects and décor
- High-energy DJ dance parties
- Exclusive adult-only area
- Complimentary glow wristbands
- Complimentary ice cream treats, popcorn and selected beverages
- Exclusive glow-themed food and beverage
Guests of Disney Resort hotels, including Shades of Green, plus the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Hotels at Walt Disney World Resort can purchase tickets to “H2O Glow After Hours” on the Walt Disney World Resort website beginning March 29.
Non-resort guests can purchase tickets starting April 1.
Have you been to an “H2O Glow After Hours” night? Let us know what you thought of it!