March brings a variety of new movies, series, and more to Disney+ in the U.S., as well as adding older favorites to the available selections.
Marvel Studios’ “Moon Knight” debuts this month, and a new “Cheaper By the Dozen” film remake will premiere on the streamer, as well.
Fans of Olivia Rodrigo won’t want to miss her new music documentary “driving home 2 u,” while fans of robotics will want to check out the docuseries “More Than Robots.” Plus Mickey and friends explore the new season in “The Wonderful Spring of Mickey Mouse.”
Disney+ is also bringing two of its French series to the U.S. market with “Para//èles” and “Weekend Family.”
Here are all of the titles coming to Disney+ in March 2022:
Wednesday, March 2
Brain Games: On The Road (S1)
Broken Karaoke (S1, 5 episodes)
Mickey Mouse Funhouse (S1, 4 episodes)
The Proud Family: Louder and Prouder: Episode 3 – “It All Started with an Orange Basketball”
West Side Story
- Directed by Academy Award® winner Steven Spielberg, from a screenplay by Pulitzer Prize and Tony Award® winner Tony Kushner, “West Side Story” tells the classic tale of fierce rivalries and young love in 1957 New York City.
Friday, March 4
Russia’s White Tiger
Wednesday, March 9
The Proud Family: Louder and Prouder – Episode 4 “Father Figures”
Weekend Family (Premiere)(All Episodes Streaming)
- This French series chronicles the life of a new stepfamily that meets up every weekend. But when the father gets into a relationship with a new partner, the weekends take on a whole different turn. A jubilant comedy over 8 episodes, “Weekend Family” is produced by Elephant International’s Sandra Ouaiss, Dorothée Woillez and Nathalie Madjar. Baptiste Filleul is the series’ creator. Pierre-François Martin-Laval and Sophie Reine are co-directing. Géraldine de Margerie and Nour Ben Salem are the head writers.
Friday, March 11
Turning Red (Premiere)
- Disney and Pixar’s “Turning Red” introduces Mei Lee (voice of Rosalie Chiang), a confident, dorky 13-year-old torn between staying her mother’s dutiful daughter and the chaos of adolescence. Her protective, if not slightly overbearing mother, Ming (voice of Sandra Oh), is never far from her daughter—an unfortunate reality for the teenager. And as if changes to her interests, relationships and body weren’t enough, whenever she gets too excited (which is practically ALWAYS), she “poofs” into a giant red panda! Directed by Academy Award® winner Domee Shi (Pixar short “Bao”) and produced by Lindsey Collins “Turning Red” launches exclusively on Disney+ on March 11, 2022.
Embrace the Panda: Making Turning Red (Premiere)
- This is a feature documentary about the all-women team at the helm of Pixar’s original feature, “Turning Red.” With behind-the-scenes access to Director Domee Shi and her core leadership crew, this story shines a light on the powerful professional and personal journeys that brought this incredibly comical, utterly relatable, and deeply heartfelt story to the screen.
Wednesday, March 16
Big City Greens (S3, 5 episodes)
Miraculous Tales Of Ladybug & Cat Noir (S4, 6 episodes)
Muppet Babies (S3, 2 episodes)
The Proud Family: Louder and Prouder: Episode 5 – “Snackland”
Spidey And His Amazing Friends (S1, 5 episodes)
Friday, March 18
Cheaper by the Dozen (Premiere)
- This Disney+ movie remake updates the story with Gabrielle Union and Zach Braff as the Baker parents, as they navigate a hectic home life while simultaneously managing their family business. The film also stars Erika Christensen, Timon Kyle Durrett, Journee Brown, Kylie Rogers, Andre Robinson, Caylee Blosenski, Aryan Simhadri, Leo Abelo Perry, Mykal-Michelle Harris, Christian Cote, Sebastian Cote and Luke Prael.
More Than Robots (Premiere)
- This original documentary follows four teams of teenagers from around the world as they prepare for the 2020 FIRST® Robotics Competition. Get to know teams from Los Angeles, Mexico City, and Chiba, Japan as they work towards the goal of taking their unique designs all the way to the highly competitive global championships. Although they are faced with overcoming challenges along the way, such as having limited resources within their community or putting everything on hold because of a world-wide pandemic, the kids persevere and learn that there is a lot more to the competition than just robots. The series is presented by Supper Club and Disney+, and made in partnership with FIRST®.
Wednesday, March 23
Doc McStuffins (Shorts) (S1)
The Doc Files (S1)
The Proud Family: Louder and Prouder: Episode 6 – “Get In”
Para//èles (Season 1 Premiere)(All Episodes Streaming)
- This French science-fiction-mystery series follows four teenage friends, on the French-Swiss border, whose lives are turned upside down when a mysterious event scatters the group across time and into separate universes. With two friends in the present day, and the other two in a completely separate timeline, they race to find each other, hoping to unravel the mystery of the event and return home before forever alerting their futures.
Friday, March 25
OLIVIA RODRIGO: driving home 2 u (Premiere)
- Grammy® nominated singer-songwriter Olivia Rodrigo takes a familiar road trip from Salt Lake City, where she began writing her debut album “SOUR,” to Los Angeles. Along the way, Rodrigo recounts the memories of writing and creating her record-breaking debut album and shares her feelings as a young woman navigating a specific time in her life. Through new live arrangements of her songs, intimate interviews, and never-before-seen footage from the making of the album, audiences will follow Olivia along on a cinematic journey exploring the story of “SOUR.” Directed by Stacey Lee, “OLIVIA RODRIGO: driving home 2 u” is produced by Interscope Films and Supper Club.
The Wonderful Spring of Mickey Mouse (Premiere)
- Mickey Mouse and his friends explore the promise of the spring season through the lens of a unique nature documentary.
Wednesday, March 30
I Cavalieri Di Castelcorvo (S1)
The Proud Family: Louder and Prouder: Episode 7 – “When You Wish Upon a Roker”
Marvel Studios’ “Moon Knight” (Episode 1)(Premiere)
- When Steven Grant, a mild-mannered gift-shop employee, becomes plagued with blackouts and memories of another life, he discovers he has dissociative identity disorder and shares a body with mercenary Marc Spector. As Steven/Marc’s enemies converge upon them, they must navigate their complex identities while thrust into a deadly mystery among the powerful gods of Egypt.