It wouldn’t be a Disney+ Day celebration without new content from the streamer itself, and Disney+ will definitely be delivering.
In addition to all the shows mentioned in our monthly Disney+ Streaming post for November, additional new and beloved fan-favorite content will make their Disney+ streaming debuts on November 12, including:
- A new documentary titled “The Making of Happier than Ever: A Love Letter to Los Angeles” about Billie Eilish’s recent Disney+ cinematic concert experience
- “Marvel Assembled: The Making of Shang-Chi and The Legend of The Ten Rings,” a docu-special chronicling the creation of the recent Marvel Studios’ theatrical release
- “Marvel Studios Legends: Hawkeye,” an episode that revisits all of Hawkeye’s epic moments from the MCU in preparation for the upcoming Disney+ Original Series
- The live-action/animated musical fantasy romantic comedy film “Enchanted” from 2007, starring Amy Adams and Patrick Dempsey
- The recent Disney Channel Original Movie “Spin” where Rhea, an Indian American teen, discovers her passion for creating DJ mixes that blend her South Asian culture and the world around her
- All episodes of “Fancy Nancy” season 3, which will launch day and date with its premiere on Disney Junior
These titles join previously announced Disney+ Day premieres including: “Shang-Chi and The Legend of The Ten Rings,” “Jungle Cruise,” “Home Sweet Home Alone,” “Olaf Presents,” “Frozen Fever,” “Paperman,” “The Ballad of Nessie,” “Feast,” “Get a Horse!,” “The Little Matchgirl,” “Tick Tock Tale,” “Tangled Ever After,” “Ciao Alberto,” “The Simpsons in Plusaversary,” “The World According to Jeff Goldblum,” “Under the Helmet: The Legacy of Boba Fett,” “Marvel Studios’ 2021 Disney+ Day Special,” “Entrelazados,” and in international markets, “Dopesick.”
On Friday November 12 at 6:00am PT, fans can follow along with @DisneyPlus on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram for first looks, new trailers, exclusive clips, and appearances from Disney+ creators and stars for upcoming content from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic, and in select international territories, Star.
Fans can also tune in to the Disney+ Day celebration on TikTok where Disney+ will launch an official account. The streaming service’s new TikTok will be home to unique short-form content featuring the iconic Disney+ stories, brands, and characters.
Disney+ subscribers will also be treated to exclusive on-platform specials from Pixar Animation Studios premiering at 8am PT, and from Marvel Studios premiering at 8:45am PT, along with other surprise sneak peeks.
Also, ABC’s “Good Morning America” will celebrate live from Times Square on November 12 with special guests from Disney+ shows and spotlights on the coast-to-coast celebrations at Disneyland Resort and Walt Disney World Resort.
If you’re not already a Disney+ subscriber, you can join in the celebration with a special introductory offer: get one month of Disney+ for only $1.99, then $7.99/mo. Visit DisneyPlus.com/DisneyPlusDay to sign up by November 14.