The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin will host its annual fall Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine Classic Friday, October 29 and Saturday, October 30, and they’ve revealed the menus for the weekend.
The Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine Classic offers guests unlimited tastings at more than 20 food stations featuring culinary selections from the hotel’s award-winning restaurants and more than 100 beverages amidst a festive backdrop of live entertainment on the hotel’s scenic causeway. It’s always one of my favorite foodie events of the year!
Featured dishes for 2021 include returning festival favorites as well as new items from the resort’s award-winning food and beverage team.
Notable new dishes on the 2021 menu include:
- Grilled Mahi Mahi with Tuscan kale, toasted fregola sarda and Spanish caper sauce from the resort’s new tower, the Swan Reserve
- Croquetas: fried smoked ham & cheese dumpling with cilantro crema from Frida’s Kitchen
- Brandade black pepper agnolotti with wilted sweet onion, eggplant, tomato petals, crispy pancetta and nduja vinaigrette from Il Mulino
- Bourbon Apples: caramelized apples, bourbon vanilla ice cream, caramel whipped ganache, almond pound cake, honey granola crumble from the Swan and Dolphin pastry team
Returning favorites include:
- Roasted Linz heritage black angus beef tenderloin with mashed potatoes, roasted carrots and hollandaise sauce from Shula’s Steak House
- Vegetarian rice bowl with roasted organic vegetables, seasoned sushi rice, curry sauce and tempura crunch from Cabana
- Dragon Sushi Roll from Kimonos
- Traditional Earth-baked kalua pork at The Pig & The Poke
- Yu Chen’s Shanghai dumpling at Chinatown
- Poutine with Yukon gold fries, house gravy and cheddar cheese curds from the Beer Garden
Some dishes are available both nights, but some dishes will only be available on one of the nights. Click here for a full listing of menu items, including availability.
This year is a bit of a stripped down version from previous years, as there are no food/beverage seminars this year (hopefully they’ll return next year).
Tickets are $165 (plus tax/service fee) per person per night and are available at swandolphinfoodandwineclassic.com. Parking is not included, but both valet and self-parking are available.
You don’t have to be a guest of the hotels to enjoy the event, but there are also packages available that include overnight accommodations and 2 tickets starting at $580 via the ticket link above.