What happens when you the class clown becomes a mega-star in Hollywood? You get a gag reel full of laughs. The hilarious outtakes from Marvel Studios’ “Avengers: Infinity War” are great, but they’re just one of the reasons to pick up the Blu-Ray DVD pack, now available on ShopDisney (with free lithograph) or Amazon, for your collection.
The home version of “Avengers: Infinity Wars” Blu-ray DVD includes a wide-array of never-before-revealed bonus content.
Featurettes provide behind-the-scenes access to memorable moments when characters first meet, the rationale behind some unexpected on-screen pair-ups, explores the frighteningly powerful Thanos, the struggle on Titan and the massive battle in Wakanda. Deleted scenes and filmmaker commentary reveal even more on-set secrets from Marvel Studios’ monumental undertaking. And the gag real showcases a lighthearted collection of on-set antics from all your favorite Super Heroes.
This must-own addition to the in-home film collection is packaged in several ways so that fans can get the most out of their viewing experience including a 4K Cinematic Universe Edition (4K Ultra HD+Blu-ray+Digital) and as a Multi-Screen Edition (Blu-ray+Digital). And for those who wish to catch up on their MCU history, select retailers are also offering bundled packaging of “Avengers: Infinity War” to include “Marvel’s The Avengers” and “Avengers: Age of Ultron.”
BONUS MATERIAL (may vary by retailer):
Blu-ray & Digital:
- Strange Alchemy (5:08)– Share the thrill of characters from across the MCU meeting for the first time—and discover why some were teamed up together.
- The Mad Titan (6:34) – Explore the MCU’s biggest, baddest villain, his trail of influence through the stories, and the existential threat he represents.
- Beyond the Battle: Titan (9:36) – Dive into the climactic struggle on Thanos’ ruined world, including the epic stunts and VFX, to uncover the source of its power.
- Beyond the Battle: Wakanda (10:58) – Go behind the scenes to find out how the filmmakers pulled off the most massive and challenging battle Marvel had ever attempted.
- Deleted and Extended Scenes (10:07)
- Happy Knows Best (1:23) – Tony and Pepper spar over the details of their upcoming wedding—until a hassled Happy Hogan pulls up with an urgent request.
- Hunt for the Mind Stone (1:24) – On a darkened street, Wanda Maximoff and the wounded Vision attempt to hide from Thanos’ brutal allies.
- The Guardians Get Their Groove Back (3:20) – As Peter Quill and Drax quarrel over their failed mission to Knowhere, Mantis interrupts with news.
- A Father’s Choice (4:00) – Thanos confronts Gamora with a vision from her past—and with lying to him about the Soul Stone.
- Gag Reel (2:05)– Watch your favorite Super Heroes make super gaffes in this lighthearted collection of on-set antics.
- Audio Commentary (approx. 149 min.) by Anthony and Joe Russo, Christopher Markus and Stephen McFeely
Purchase Marvel Studios’ “Avengers: Infinity Wars” today on ShopDisney where your purchase helps support The Disney Blog. Thank you.