- Reviews of Pirates Of The Caribbean: At World’s End are rolling in and the critics are unanimous, it’s a long film. Luckily most critics also agree it’s a fun film. Still that doesn’t explain the very low score of 50 on RottenTomatoes, the review aggregation site.
- Comments continue on the Disneyland POTC Premiere post. Some are happy about the set up, and some, not so much.
- Hong Kong Disneyland is refusing to release attendance numbers leaving some worried the park is failing to meet it’s attendance goals. Of course, this is Disney standard practice. So I’m not sure what the deal is. Statistical analysis should be done instead.
- It’s now confirmed that actress Anika Noni Rose will voice Princess Tiana in the Disney Animated Feature "The Princess and The Frog". Note that the film has also experienced a name change to sooth some of the criticism it had been receiving.
- Fast Company has a look inside the Walt Disney Company and how some of the new media uses are revolutionizing how the company works.
- Disney is also doing a little venture work with a new identity technology. But Disney’s staying smart and releasing it through another vendor.
- If you’re in Orlando and looking for a good place to eat you can check out the list of the best restaurants compiled from WhereTheLocalsEat.com.