Starting today, November 13th, Tiffins restaurant and Nomad Lounge will have new menu items for guests to enjoy, and here’s what you need to know.
Cardamom Spiced Veal (Available at Tiffins Restaurant)
- Grilled Veal Tenderloin, Braised Lentils, Fingerling Potatoes, Cherry Tomatoes, Harissa and Green Olive Vinaigrette, Goat Cheese, and Pomegranate Jus ($54)
Shrimp & Grits (Available at Tiffins Restaurant)
- South African Mealie Pap with Roasted Corn and Goat Cheese, Peri-Peri Shrimp, Green Tomato-Apple Chutney ($39)
Champurrado Chocolate Bar (Available at Tiffins Restaurant)
- Spiced Chocolate Ganache, Modelo Negra Mousse, Dulce de Leche, Passion Fruit-Lime Sauce, Chili Meringue (Made with or contains alcohol product) ($15)
White Chocolate Orange Crème Brûlée (Available at Tiffins Restaurant)
- Blueberry Cardamom Curd, Amarula Ice Cream, Orange Chutney, Sellou Cookie, Ras el Hanout Candy Crunch (Made with or contains alcohol product) ($15)
Korean Barbecue Oyster Mushroom Bao Bun (Available at Tiffins Restaurant and Nomad Lounge)
- Grilled Oyster Mushrooms, Cucumber Kimchi, Pickled Green Papaya (Plant-based) ($15)
Pineapple Glazed Pork Belly (Available at Tiffins Restaurant and Nomad Lounge)
- Pineapple-glazed Pork Belly with Guajillo Chili Sauce, Chicharrónes, Spice Pickled Vegetable Slaw ($15)
Grilled Chicken Satay (Available at Nomad Lounge)
- Grilled Skewered Chicken Thighs, Curry Marinade, Cilantro, Pickled Green Papaya, and Peanut Sauce ($14)
Tiffins Restaurant is located next to Discovery Island, on the way to Pandora – The World of Avatar.
It features an international menu inspired by African, Asian, and Latin flavors, in a setting reminiscent of a vintage adventurers’ club, with decor inspired by traveling.
Photograph collages, paintings and sculptures inspired by actual notes and field sketches of the Imagineers who created Disney’s Animal Kingdom park can be found throughout the restaurant.
Located next door, Nomad Lounge offers a limited menu of small plates and a large selection of beer, wine and mixed drinks. Non-alcoholic cocktails, freshly ground coffee and loose leaf teas are also available.
It has great views of the river, as well.
Reservations are recommended for Tiffins, and can be made up to sixty days in advance.