Marvel and D23 have released details for “The Hellfire Gala” X-Men event at San Diego Comic-Con 2023, including how to get tickets.
The living island of Krakoa comes to San Diego, California, on July 22, 2023, at PARQ Nightclub (615 Broadway, San Diego, CA 92101), in a special event for D23 Members only.
For the first time over, the epic X-Men comic crossover event is jumping off the page to in-person, and the gathering will host three different areas for guests to explore through the epic evening:
- The Green Lagoon: Inspired by the watering hole on Karkoa, strut down the green carpet to enter the event surrounded by lush greenery inspired by the location. Here, guests will enter the event and once inside, grab a seat to survey the environment — between dance sessions out on the floor.
- Hellfire Ballroom: Worlds collide in the grandiose Hellfire Ballroom. Home to the event’s main offerings, guests will find themselves transported through a Karkoan Gateway to enter a space where looks are served and justice is brought. The dazzling dance floor comes to life with heroes, villains, and everyone in-between, with booths on the edge of the dance floor to catch your breath after you’ve assembled your own Hellfire Inner Circle.
- Lair X: Head to the underground lair dedicated to the X-Men and take a look back over the last 60 years of Mutant history. Lair X will have its own activities — and a dance floor — along with a bar, seating area, and photo opportunities perfect for immortalizing all magnificent cosplay. Mutant and human attendees are encouraged to dress up in their best super-powered style.
Tickets for D23 Members go on sale Wednesday, May 24 at 10an PT at D23.com.
Ticket prices are as follows:
- Gold Member: $65.00 ($7 Processing Fee)
- Gold Member “X-pedited” Entry: $85.00 ($7 Processing Fee)
- General Member: $125.00 ($7 Processing Fee)
- General Member “X-pedited” Entry:* $155.00 ($7 Processing Fee)
Admission includes one drink ticket that can be used for beer, house wine, well drink, soda, or bottled water, and a commemorative gift.
“X-pedited” Entry also allows early access to the venue and a dedicated entry queue.
All attendees must be D23 members. General membership is free. Admission to San Diego Comic-Con is not required. More fine print can be found at the ticket link.