The 2023 edition of the EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival presented by CORKCICLE will run July 27 through November 18, and Walt Disney World has revealed the “Eat to the Beat” Concert line-up for this year’s festival.
About Eat to the Beat
The “Eat to the Beat” headliner concerts are scheduled Fridays through Mondays, and offer a variety of musical acts including Rock, Latin, Rap, Pop, Country and more.
Performances will be at at 5:30pm, 6:45pm, and 8pm each day in the American Gardens Theater, though that is subject to change.
The concerts are included with park admission, but guests can guarantee a seat with an “Eat to the Beat” Dining Package, which includes a meal and a seat for one of that day’s performances. These packages will go on sale July 6, and we’ll have the full details closer to that date.
Eat to the Beat Schedule
Here are the acts that will take the America Gardens Theatre stage at the American Pavilion during the festival:
- July 28-29 – Orianthi (NEW)
- July 30-31 – For King & Country (NEW)
- Aug. 4-5 – Southern Avenue
- Aug. 6-7 – Tiffany
- Aug. 11-12 – Ruben Studdard with Haley Reinhart
- Aug. 13-14 – The Bacon Brothers (NEW)
- Aug. 18-21 – Joey Fatone & Friends
- Aug. 25-26 – Ayron Jones (NEW)
- Aug. 27-28 – Phillip Phillips (NEW)
- Sept. 1-2 – Baha Men
- Sept. 3-4 – MercyMe
- Sept. 8-9 – Ray Parker Jr.
- Sept. 10-11 – Tobymac
- Sept. 15 – Celebrity Latin Talent
- Sept. 16 – Celebrity Latin Talent
- Sept. 17-18 – Raul Acosta and Oro Solido (NEW)
- Sept. 22-23 – Los Amigos Invisibles
- Sept. 24-25 – 98 °
- Sept. 29 – Oct. 2 – Boyz II Men
- Oct. 6-7 – Mark Wills
- Oct. 8-9 – Sugar Ray
- Oct. 13-14 – Hoobastank
- Oct. 15-16 – Air Supply
- Oct. 20-21 – Taylor Dayne
- Oct. 22-23 – Billy Ocean
- Oct. 27-30 – Hanson
- Nov. 3-4 – We The Kings (NEW)
- Nov. 5-6 – Sheila E.
- Nov. 10-11 – Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
- Nov. 12-13 – 38 Special
Book Your Visit
To experience the EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival, guests must have both valid admission and a park reservation for EPCOT on the same date.
If you are looking to book your visit, but don’t want the hassle of the dealing with the details, reach out to The Disney Blog’s own authorized travel planning expert, Stacey at Pixie Vacations.
Booking your travel with Stacey helps support this blog, and you’ll have access to her wealth of Disney knowledge to help you book your trip. Thank you!