Disney foodies get ready…the Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival returns March 3 through April 24, 2023.
Over a dozen outdoor Festival Marketplaces will offer an assortment of mouthwatering bites, wine and beer. Purchase individual samples or save with a Sip and Savor Pass, which provides a commemorative credential, a lanyard, and 8 tabs to redeem for select food and nonalcoholic beverages at participating locations.
“Cocktails at Sonoma Terrace hosted by CORKCICLE®” will also offer an expanded menu of craft brews, signature cocktails, savory snacks and more.
Complimentary culinary demonstrations with local, celebrity and Disney chefs will return for the whole family to enjoy Fridays through Sundays during the festival.
There are also bookable experiences like “Cathay Circle Winemaker Receptions,” and Wine, Beer and Mixology Education & Tasting Seminars.
A valid Disney California Adventure Park ticket or Magic Key pass and park reservation required.
The Festival Marketplaces offer small plates and beverages for purchase, and each location has a different theme:
- Avocado Time – Indulge in flavorful medleys that make your mouth sing.
- Berry Patch – Hail the big berry for top billing!
- California Craft Brews – Cheers to a round from California’s best local breweries.
- Cluck-a-Doodle-Moo – Rally for these sliders, wings ‘n’ beer—a sports fan’s dream!
- D•Lish – Enjoy delicious sweet and savory dishes sure to delight!
- Garlic Kissed – Stop by to savor mouthwatering dishes and specialty beverages.
- Golden Dreams – Tempt taste buds with well-seasoned eats and nectarous drinks.
- I Heart Artichokes – Partake in the thistle—prepared in 2 different ways!
- LA Style – Feast on favorite southland food-truck flavors.
- Nuts About Cheese – Let us introduce you to wine’s best friends.
- Peppers Cali-Ente – Snack on hot ‘n’ spicy fare with a Cali twist!
- Uncork California – Sip vino by the glass or try a flight.
Disney says the menus for 2023 are inspired by fresh, California-grown ingredients like avocados, citrus, strawberries, peppers and artisanal cheese, and we expect full menus to be released soon.
In the meantime, you can check out last year’s menus to get an idea of what to expect.
Soarin’ Over California
As part of the 2023 Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival, Disney will be bringing back “Soarin’ Over California” for guests to enjoy for a limited time.
Starting March 3, “Soarin’ Around the World” will be replaced with the original film, allowing guests to enjoy the unforgettable sights, sounds and scents of the Golden State aboard this high-flying attraction.
Will you be attending the 2023 Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival? Let us know in the comments.