SeaWorld Orlando has announced that its Seven Seas Food Festival, a popular event featuring international cuisine, will be returning in 2023 with new flavors. The festival, which also includes live music and entertainment, will run from February 3 to May 7. During this time, visitors in the park will have the opportunity to try dishes from various cultures while exploring the Seaworld’s award-winning attractions and observing its animal shows.
We enjoy the Seven Seas Food Festival, not only for the delicious food and entertainment but also because we get to sample cuisines and customs from around the world. It’s exciting to have the food of so many diverse cultures available to enjoy on one visit.
With more than 200 delicious food and drink offerings at 27 festival marketplaces inspired by cultures around the world, this is a food festival you don’t want to miss. This year SeaWorld will feature an all-new Caribbean Moonshine Tasting booth.
Some of the all-new food items festival-goers can taste this year include:
- Parmesan Truffle fries: Grana Padano cheese, fresh parsley, winter white truffle oil
- Pork Belly Feijoada: pork belly and black bean Brazilian stew, garnished with green onions
- Ropa Vieja: 12-hour slow cooked shredded beef served on top of smashed plantains, garnished with micro cilantro
- Classic Reuben: thin-sliced pastrami served on marbled rye bread with sauerkraut and Swiss cheese, garnished with a gherkin
- Italian Beef Arancini: arancini served on top of San Marzano tomato sauce, garnished with fresh basil
- Strawberry shortcake `a la mode: vanilla ice cream served with yellow cake, topped with strawberry glaze
- Jameson Bread Pudding: Jameson-infused bread pudding topped with Jameson anglaise sauce
In addition to the diverse food options from around the world that will be available at the Seven Seas Food Festival, SeaWorld is also debuting new full-service menu items at the Sharks Underwater Grill restaurant. The restaurant’s newest additions include:
- Lobster and Shrimp Cakes: Caribbean remoulade, salsa verde and rainbow green salad
- Chicken and Shrimp Tagine: succulent slow cooked light stew of chicken, shrimp and vegetables with aromatic Mediterranean spices, jasmine rice
- Chocolate Mousse Marquise: chocolate mousse, raspberry coulis, pecans and edible gold garnish
For those looking to try something new, head to the Caribbean Moonshine Tasting booth located next to Seafire Grill. This marketplace will feature:
- Marmalade Mayhem: Orange 80 Proof Moonshine
- Cat 5: Coconut 80 Proof Moonshine
- Passionfruit Prohibition: Passionfruit 80 Proof Moonshine
- Banana Breeze: Banana 80 Proof Moonshine
- PB & C Cannonball: Peanut Butter and Chocolate 80 Proof Moonshine
28 Live concerts at Bayside Stadium You Won’t Want To Miss
The Seven Seas Food Festival at SeaWorld Orlando is not only about the international cuisine, but also features an amazing concert series. The concerts will take place on Saturdays and Sundays throughout the festival at Bayside Stadium, and will offer a diverse range of music genres such as rock, country, Latin, hip hop, R&B and 90s throwbacks. And the best part is, the concerts are included with the park admission!
Headliners already announced for 2023 include:
- February 4: En Vogue (R&B)
- February 5: REO Speedwagon (Rock
- February 11: The Commodores (Funk & Soul)
- February 18: Collective Soul (Rock)
- February 19: Jerry Rivera (Latin)
- February 25: Don McLean (Rock)
- February 26: Ludacris (Hip Hop)
- March 4: Joey Fatone & Friends (Pop)
- March 26: Eli Young Band (Country)
- … with more performers to be announced!
There are already some big named performers on that list. Should be a fantastic concert series!
To get the closest seats to the stage, guests can purchase reserved seating. Otherwise, stadium seating is first come first served.
Annual Passholders, of course, enjoy unlimited opportunities to visit the park and taste all the festival’s food and drink offerings. We’re told there will also be exclusive bonus samples, discounts on reserved seating, and more.
Experience a culinary adventure at the Seven Seas Food Festival at SeaWorld Orlando. Enjoy live music and entertainment while indulging in delicious food from around the world! The Seven Seas Food Festival runs Thursdays – Sunday from February 3 – May 7.