The Force will be strong at select NBA games this season as “Star Wars Night” returns to teams around the country.
Featuring giveaways, costumed characters, activities, and more, “Star Wars Night” is a special celebration of the galaxy far, far away for all ages.
Most teams invite the local Star Wars 501st Legion and local droid makers to the game, which provides plenty of photo ops for padawans and sith acolytes of all ages.
And it’s all included in the ticket price, which can start as low as $10.
Here are the games where “Star Wars Night” will be held:
- December 4: New Orleans Pelicans (vs. Denver Nuggets), New Orleans, LA
- December 5: Atlanta Hawks (vs. Oklahoma City Thunder), Atlanta, GA
- December 6: Miami Heat (vs. Detroit Pistons), Miami, FL
- December 12: Portland Trail Blazers (vs. Minnesota Timberwolves), Portland, OR
- December 18: Indiana Pacers (vs. New York Knicks), Indianapolis, IN
- December 29: San Antonio Spurs (vs. New York Knicks), San Antonio, TX
- December 29: Charlotte Hornets (vs. Oklahoma City Thunder), Charlotte, NC
- January 9, 2023: Sacramento Kings (vs. Orlando Magic), Sacramento, CA
- January 10, 2023: Golden State Warriors (vs. Phoenix Suns), San Francisco, CA
Tickets are available at nbatickets.nba.com/starwars.
To show support for “Star Wars Night” at the NBA, DeAndre Jordan of the Denver Nuggets picked his Star Wars starting five: