Disney Cruise Line has revealed details about its upcoming “Marvel Day at Sea” sailings that will take place on select dates aboard the Disney Dream ship in 2023.
For the first time ever, more than 30 Marvel Super Heroes and Villains will be featured in new heroic encounters and live entertainment throughout the event:
What to Expect
“Marvel Day at Sea” brings fan-favorite characters and stories onboard the ship with meet-and-greets, stage shows, film and TV screenings, special merchandise, themed food and beverage offerings, and activities for families, kids and adults.
Highlights of these special sailings include:
- Guests interacting with some of the mightiest Marvel Super Heroes and the menacing foes who oppose them, including the debut of Captain America Sam Wilson, Mighty Thor, Shang-Chi, Ms. Marvel, Ant-Man and the Wasp, Kate Bishop, and more. Returning fan-favorites include Spider-Man, Iron Man, Black Panther, Captain Marvel, Thor, Loki and Black Widow.
- A brand-new take on “Heroes Unite,” the signature nighttime spectacular featuring special effects, stunts and pyrotechnics, will assemble an unprecedented line-up of Marvel characters for multiverse-spanning adventure. The action will culminate in an epic battle with never-before-seen villains on a Disney Cruise Line ship.
- New in the Walt Disney Theatre, “Strange Academy: A Spellbinding Spectacular” will keep families on the edge of their seats with demonstrations of the power of the mystic arts. The show will feature Doctor Strange, the powerful witch Agatha Harkness, and the first-ever appearance of Sorcerer Supreme Wong.
- Young recruits will sharpen their super hero skills during an all-new, interactive training experience with Captain America Steve Rogers, Black Widow, Hawkeye, and Kate Bishop held on the upper decks and in the kids’ club.
Guests are also invited to suit up as their favorite Marvel Super Hero or Villain for an exciting costume bash; join favorite Disney friends for a high-energy party on the upper decks during Mickey and Minnie’s Super Hero Celebration; dance the night away with Star-Lord and Gamora at the adult-exclusive Ravagers Dance Party; and so much more.
All of this is in addition to the fun and relaxation of a tropical Disney cruise vacation aboard the Disney Dream.
Marvel Day at Sea will take place on nine five-night Caribbean cruises sailing from Miami in early 2023.
- Departing Jan. 7, Jan. 21, Feb. 4, Feb. 18 and March 4, 2023, the Western Caribbean itinerary features Georgetown, Grand Cayman and Disney’s private island in the Bahamas, Castaway Cay.
- Departing Jan. 16, Jan. 30, Feb. 13 and Feb. 27, 2023, the Western Caribbean itinerary includes stops at Cozumel, Mexico and Castaway Cay.
Prices start at $1835 for 2 people in a cabin (including Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses), and can be booked at the Disney Cruise Line website.
Or you can save yourself the hassle and reach out to The Disney Blog’s own authorized travel planning expert, Stacey at Pixie Vacations.
Booking your travel with Stacey helps support this blog, and you’ll have access to her wealth of Disney knowledge to help you book your trip. Thank you!