Disney Springs has a lot to offer a foodie visiting Walt Disney World, whether you prefer sweet or savory, and we have a bunch of news to share.
November 2022 brings foodie news of new flavors and special events, just to name a few of the yummy news bites we have for you.
Are you hungry? Let’s go…
The Edison hosts monthly mixology events at Disney Springs and this month’s Mixology Series will offer cocktails and accompanying bites inspired by Hendrick’s Gin. The event takes place Nov. 9, 16, and 23, 2022.
Tickets are $65 per person (tax/gratuity additional), per evening, and attendees must be 21 or older. Visit The Edison’s event page for more information, or to book.
And as a heads up, December’s Mixology Series will be with Patron Tequila, and will take place Dec. 1, 8, and 15. Tickets are also $65++, and details can be found at the link above.
Gideon’s Bakehouse is a must-stop for a Disney Springs foodie, and there are several limited items to enjoy in November.
This month’s special cookie is a newly created flavor: the Pumpkin Bread Chocolate Crumb Cookie. This mammoth new dessert is filled with real Pumpkin, a House Pumpkin Spice Blend, a little bit of Chocolate on the inside, and a generous topping of Pumpkin Butter Crumbs.
This month’s cake slice compliments the cookie: Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cake. It features three Layers of their delicate Vanilla Cake with Chocolate Chips dropped into the batter. A Pumpkin Spice Cream Cheese Buttercream surrounds the Cake and is covered with special Butter Crumbs on the outside.
There’s a limit of two per person for both the cookie and cake slice.
Plus, French Toast Cold Brew, one of the most popular Nitro Cold Brews they’ve ever released, will remain through Thanksgiving.
Maria & Enzo’s
The restaurant will be hosting their first annual “Breakfast with Santa” dining series this winter.
The enchanting experience will include a delicious breakfast spread of classic menu items, a visit with Santa Claus, family-friendly holiday activities, take-home treats, and a keepsake photo souvenir. Adults (21+) will be also receive a complimentary Prosecco mimosa.
Platinum and gold seating categories are available for the Breakfast with Santa packages. Seating category determines table location as well as the order in which guests meet Santa. Platinum ticket holders will receive priority seating at tables with the best sweeping views of Lake Buena Vista and will be first in line to see Santa.
The event takes place on the following dates:
- November 26 and 27
- December 3, 4, 10, 11, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ,22 ,23 and 24
Pricing begins at $30 for children and $50 for adults (plus tax and gratuity) and varies based on the date, time, and seating category. Book online.
Morimoto’s flagship Disney restaurant has two foodie events coming in December I wanted to give you all a heads up on because they tend to sell out.
On December 2 and 3, Iron Chef Masaharu Morimoto will host 12 guests each night to a once-in-a-lifetime Momokase dining experience featuring an intimate seven-course meal prepared by the chef himself.
It will be paired with with rare bottles from House of Suntory’s signature Yamazaki whisky collection, including the elusive 55 – poured from one of only 200 bottles of Yamazaki 55 in the world.
Tickets for the exclusive dining experience are $3000 (+ tax/gratuity) and are available online.
Then on December 4, Chef Morimoto will personally host Morimoto Asia’s fifth annual “12 Beers of Christmas event.”
Featuring 12 brews from Central Florida’s best breweries paired with 12 mouthwatering samplings of pan-Asian cuisine, including Peking duck, traditional takoyaki, sushi and a raw bar, this event has two seatings at noon and 2:30pm.
Tickets are $110 (+ tax/gratuity), with upgrades to booths and private rooms available, and can be purchased online.
All November long, Levy Preferred Members will get double the points when enjoying lunch at Paddlefish. Offer available Monday-Thursday, excluding Holidays.
Salt & Straw
November’s limited ice cream flavors at Salt & Straw are part of the “The Thanksgiving Series.” This month’s unusual foodie flavors are:
- Caramelized Turkey & Cranberry Sauce – Crispy turkey bacon in a buttery brittle with thyme and cubeb pepper, joined with housemade cranberry sauce
- Mom’s Mango Pie – Caramelized ice cream mixed with mango curd and crumbles of graham cracker crust
- Parker House Rolls w/ Salted Buttercream – Buttery, toasted rolls glazed with salted buttercream churned into sweet cream ice cream
- Pumpkin & Gingersnap Pie – Pumpkin pie and coconut cream, crumbled with a sugared crust and molasses-spiked gingersnap (vegan)
- Roasted Peach & Sage Cornbread Stuffing – Molasses-y cornbread cookies steeped in sweet cream with fresh sage and dollops of honey-vinegar peach jam
The bakery is offering several limited cupcake flavors throughout November. Here are a few of them:
- Now – November 6: Sticky Toffee (sticky toffee cake filled with caramel, finished with date infused buttercream and crushed chocolate toffee crumble, and topped with caramel sauce)
- November 7-13: Nutella French Toast (yellow cake cored and filled with whipped nutella, frosted with maple cream cheese, and finished with cinnamon sugar)
- November 14-20: Cinnamon Roll (cinnamon cake filled with cinnamon glaze, topped with cream cheese frosting, and finished with drizzled cinnamon glaze)
- Now – November 27: Pumpkin (spiced pumpkin cake laced with fragrant ginger, clove, nutmeg, and cinnamon meets a layer of rich cinnamon cream cheese frosting)
Terralina Crafted Italian
Levy Preferred Members will receive a complimentary dessert when ordering any two entrees in November. Excludes 50th Anniversary Dessert.