Disney Halloween fans will be overjoyed to hear that “Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party” is returning to Magic Kingdom at Walt Disney World this fall!
Actor Doug Jones, who plays “Billy” in “Hocus Pocus” and its upcoming sequel, “Hocus Pocus 2,” helped announce the return of this beloved Halloween event:
This after-hours separately ticketed event will take place place on 37 select nights August 12 through October 31, 2022, and will feature all the favorites this year:
- The Headless Horseman will ride his ghostly steed down Main Street, U.S.A. to signal the start of “Mickey’s Boo-To-You Halloween Parade,” which features floats filled with Disney Characters dressed in their Halloween best, Disney villains and the Haunted Mansion graveyard diggers.
- The Sanderson Sisters will host the “Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular” stage show at Cinderella Castle, as they call upon their frightening colleagues to conjure the ultimate “Hocus Pocus” Party Potion.
- Overlays themed for the occasion will return to several popular Magic Kingdom attractions: Space Mountain, Mad Tea Party, Pirates of the Caribbean and Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor.
- The Pumpkin King himself, Jack Skellington, will host “Disney’s Not-So-Spooky Spectacular.” This can’t-miss nighttime extravaganza features projections, special effects and lighting mixed with fireworks, music and Disney characters.
- Enjoy sweet and savory menu items inspired by fall flavors and the Halloween season.
- During “Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party,” guests can go trick-or-treating for M&M’S, SKITTLES, SNICKERS, and other Halloween favorites at locations throughout Magic Kingdom Park.
- New this year, guests will receive a reusable trick-or-treat bag featuring a keepsake 50th Anniversary celebration and Halloween design, plus a Halloween-themed 50th Anniversary celebration commemorative print.
- In honor of the 50th Anniversary celebration, this year’s “Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party” will also feature event-exclusive step-in photo opportunities.
“Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party” will take place from 7pm to Midnight on the following evenings:
- August: 12, 16, 19, 23, 26, 30
- September: 2, 5, 9, 11, 13, 16, 18, 20, 23, 25, 27, 29, 30
- October: 2, 4, 6, 7, 10, 11, 13, 14, 16, 18, 20, 21, 23, 25, 27, 28, 30, 31
Ticket holders will be admitted to Magic Kingdom park as early as 4pm on the valid date of their ticket. These date-specific event tickets do not require an additional day theme park ticket or theme park reservation.
Ticket prices will range from $109 – $199. Walt Disney World Annual Passholders and Disney Vacation Club members may purchase specially priced tickets for select dates.
Guests of select Walt Disney World Resort hotels can begin purchasing tickets as early as May 12. The advance purchase window is available to Guests of Disney Resort hotels, Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Hotels, as well as Shades of Green at Walt Disney World Resort.
All other Guests may purchase tickets beginning on May 18, 2022.
Tickets for “Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party” may be purchased online at DisneyWorld.com, or by calling 407-939-4240.
@disneyparks ?BREAKING!? Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party Is returning to Magic Kingdom Aug. 12 – Oct. 31 ?✨ #Disney #DisneyParks #DisneyWorld #HalfwayToHalloween #Halloween #MickeysNotSoScaryHalloweenParty ♬ original sound – Disney Parks