In honor of National Polka Dot Day, the annual fan holiday honoring Minnie Mouse, @MinnieStyle is hosting virtual sessions on Instagram that will showcase what it means to be “Positively Minnie”.
From January 31 to February 4, @MinnieStyle will offer inspiring guests who will co-host a series of 10-15 minute sessions on a variety of topics such as careers, friendship, and body positivity to inspire and uplift.
Audiences around the world can tune in on Instagram starting at 10am PT/3pm ET to join the conversation live. There are also extra sessions on Jan 31 and Feb 4 at 3pm PT/6pm ET.
Daily replays will also be available on @MinnieStyle following each session.
Here are the “Minnie Muses” who will be appearing:
- Monday, January 31: Aysha Harun (Focusing on Empowering Your Life) at 10am PT
- Monday, January 31: Liz BeeCroft (Sparking Creativity) at 3pm PT
- Tuesday, February 1: Rae Hersey (Focusing on Styling) at 10am PT
- Wednesday, February 2: Marissa Meizz (Focusing on Forging Good Friendships) at 10am PT
- Thursday, February 3: Loria Stern (Focusing on Turning a Passion into a Business) at 10am PT
- Friday, February 4: Kellie Brown (Focusing on the Journey to Self-Love) at 10am PT
- Friday, February 4: April Kae (Vibing in a Positive Way) at 3pm PT
@MinnieStyle is the official Instagram account bringing Minnie and fashion together. It can be found at instagram.com/minniestyle.
Will you be tuning in to the @MinnieStyle week on Instagram? Let us know in the comments!