For those looking to get their groove on at the 2022 EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival, Walt Disney World has released information on Garden Rocks Concert Series schedule.
This year, national and international headliners will take the stage Friday through Monday, and local acts will entertain Tuesday through Thursday.
There’s a nice variety of Rock, Pop, R&B, Latin, Country, and even some Christian headlining acts scheduled to play. Some are new to Garden Rocks, and some are just new to playing EPCOT’s festivals.
There are a few dates still to be booked (designated as TBA), but here are all the weekend headlining acts scheduled for the Garden Rocks Concert Series at 2022 EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival:
- March 4-5 – The Guess Who
- March 6-7 – Rick Springfield
- March 11-12 – Melina Leon – NEW to Garden Rocks
- March 13-24 – TBA
- March 18-19 – Mike DelGuidice (currently on tour with Billy Joel) – NEW
- March 20-21 – Kool & The Gang – NEW to Garden Rocks
- March 25-28 – The Orchestra starring former members of ELO
- April 1-2 – The Spinners
- April 3-4 – The Pointer Sisters
- April 8-9 – Blue October – NEW to Garden Rocks
- April 10-11 – TBA
- April 15-16 – Tommy DeCarlo (singer of the band Boston) – NEW
- April 17-18 – Don Felder (formerly of The Eagles)
- April 22-23 – STARSHIP featuring Mickey Thomas
- April 24-25 – Claudia Leitte – NEW
- April 29-30 – Berlin
- May 1-2 – TobyMac
- May 6-7 – Blood, Sweat & Tears
- May 8-9 – The Commodores – NEW to Garden Rocks
- May 13-14 – Ambrosia with Peter Beckett – NEW
- May 15-16 – TBA
- May 20-21 – A Flock Of Seagulls
- May 22-23 – Collin Raye – NEW
- May 27-28 – Thelma Houston – NEW
- May 29-30 – Little River Band
- June 3-6 – Simple Plan
- June 10-13 – Herman’s Hermits starring Peter Noone
- June 17-20 – Plain White T’s
The Garden Rocks Concert Series shows are performed at the America Gardens Theatre in the American Adventure Pavilion, and are included with park admission.
To guarantee a seat to a show, guests can book a Garden Rocks Dining Package, available Friday-Monday, which includes lunch or dinner at a select restaurant, along with a guaranteed seat for a performance that same day.
Garden Rocks Dining Package are available to book starting January 19, 2022. Available restaurants are Biergarten Restaurant (Germany Pavilion), Coral Reef Restaurant (The Living Seas), Garden Grill Restaurant (The Land Pavilion), and Rose & Crown Dining Room (United Kingdom Pavilion), with prices starting at $57 per adult/$32 per child age 3-9.
To experience EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival, guests must have both valid admission and a park reservation for EPCOT on the same date.
I’m definitely going to see Berlin, and probably Rick Springfield, too. Which acts do you want to see?