January is the month where fitness commitments are at a high, and several shops at Disney Springs will be offering free classes this month for guests.
If walking around the parks isn’t enough exercise, these complimentary group fitness classes will begin at 9am on select days, and will take place in Town Center near Ever After Jewelry Co. & Accessories. The classes run to 11am.
Here is the schedule:
- Jan 12 – Warrior One Yoga presented by lululemon
- Jan 19 – HIIT Workout Class presented by Under Armour
- Jan 21 – Warrior One Yoga presented by lululemon
- Jan 26 – Orlando Power Yoga presented by Fabletics
- Jan 28 – HIIT Workout Class presented by Under Armour
Registration is required for all events, and can be done on the Fitness and Wellness page at DisneySprings.com.
Following the fitness sessions, grab a healthy bite to eat for lunch. There are plenty of salad and vegetarian/vegan options. I love to grab some market sides at Polite Pig (the brussels sprouts and the roasted beets are two of my favorites), or a veggie pizza at Blaze Pizza.
Do you have a favorite healthy lunch spot at Disney Springs? Let me know in the comments.