In addition to Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure, EPCOT’s France Pavillion will also host the opening of La Crêperie de Paris restaurant on October 1, and Walt Disney World has offered a peak at the menus.
La Crêperie de Paris is a traditional-style crêperie with menus inspired by the Brittany region of France. It will operate as a table restaurant, as well as an attached quick-service window.
Brittany galettes and crêpes are very thin, and cooked at a high temperature to produce a crispy outer shell.
La Crêperie de Paris will offer both savory and sweet menu options:
- Classique: ham, egg, Swiss cheese
- Chèvre: goat cheese, spinach, walnuts
- Poulet: chicken, bechamel cheese sauce, mushrooms
- Ratatouille: tomato, zucchini, eggplant
- Saumon: smoked salmon, crème fraiche, chives, lemon
- Savoyarde: Raclette cheese, onions, imported Bayonne ham
- Banane: banana, caramel beurre salé
- Gourmande: hazelnut chocolate spread, whipped cream
- Melba: peach, red berries sauce, almonds
- Poire: pear, chocolate ganache, whipped cream
- Pomme: caramelized apples, caramel beurre sale
The restaurant will also round out the French experience by offering traditional Brittany hard ciders, in a variety of sweetness, imported from France.
In addition to a la carte offerings, the restaurant will also offer a daily prix fixe menu that includes a choice of soup or a salad, one savory galette, one dessert crêpe, and a glass of hard cider, soda or juice.
Don’t have the time for a sit-down meal? Then try the Crêpes À Emporter at La Crêperie de Paris walk-up window.
Its menu will include:
- Bechamel, Cheese & Ham Galette
- Cream of Brie Cheese Galette
- Ratatouille Galette: tomato, zucchini, eggplant
- Butter & Sugar Crêpe
- Hazelnut & Chocolate Spread Crêpe
- Red Berries Crêpe
- Vanilla or Chocolate Ice Cream Crêpe
It will also offer soft serve ice cream, and an assortment of ciders and wines.
Both the table service and quick-service window will be open on October 1.
I don’t know about you but I definitely want to try some of these. They sound delicious! I’m also happy to see both locations offering a savory vegetarian option for guests.