Every year, Visit Orlando, the tourism entity for Orlando, hosts its Magical Dining promotion where participating restaurants offer a special menu for a set price, and this year eight restaurants on Disney property are included.
Magical Dining kicks off on August 27, and runs until October 3. During those 38 days, the participating restaurants will be offering a $37 three-course prix fixe dinner menu showcasing the best of their dishes.
Plus $1 from each meal served will benefit the charities Pathlight HOME and IDignity, both of which help to combat homelessness in Central Florida.
Here are the Disney area restaurants participating in Magical Dining:
- Deep Blu Seafood Grille at Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek
- Il Mulino New York Trattoria at Walt Disney World Swan Resort
- JALEO at Disney Springs
- La Luce at Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek
- Paddlefish at Disney Springs
- Terralina Crafted Italian at Disney Springs
- Todd English’s bluezoo at Walt Disney World Dolphin Resort
- Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill at Disney Springs
Located just off Disney property are two more great restaurants:
- Lakeside Bar and Grill at Bohemian Hotel in Celebration
- The Venetian Chop House at Caribe Royale Resort
There are also participating restaurants along International Drive, and at SeaWorld Orlando and Universal Orlando, among the many other choices.
If you’re interested, visit MagicalDining.com, find a restaurant, look at the online Magical Dining menu, make a reservation, and once seated at the restaurant, ask for their Magical Dining menu.
This is one of the best food events in Orlando, so if you’re in Central Florida during its run, and you love a great meal, don’t miss Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining 2021.
And if you need a place to stay, visit the Visit Orlando’s Magical Nights companion offers, which includes up to 30% off at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin.