Raglan Road Irish Pub & Restaurant, located at Disney Springs at Walt Disney World, invites guests to raise a pint in celebration of International Beer Day on Aug. 6, 2021, with a special $5 deal on all Signature Brews.
Raglan Road Signature Brews, which normally sell for $9.50, are crafted in collaboration with local brewing partners, and are available only at Raglan Road.
The Signature line includes these brews:
- Raglan Irish Stout (Coppertail Brewing Co.)
- Bloomsday Pale Ale (Orange Blossom Brewing Co.)
- Tri Wishes Grand Irish Red Ale (Crooked Can Brewing Co.)
- Blagger Organic Blonde Lager (Orlando Brewing)
- King of Shoals NE Style IPA (Crooked Can Brewing Co.)
Also included in the $5 deal is signature DeCider Belgian Witte Cider (Vermont Cider Co.).
“Every day is a great day to celebrate beer at Raglan Road. But this provides an extra occasion to raise a pint. Our unique signature brews are a perfect tipple to celebrate International Beer Day,” says Alan Delahunt, Raglan Road general manager.
Owned and operated by Irish partners John Cooke and Paul Nolan, Raglan Road features traditional Irish dishes and new creations with a Celtic twist. The International Beer Day special starts upon opening at 11am.