Four dining locations at Disney Springs, Walt Disney World’s shopping and dining district, operated by the Patina Restaurant Group are planning to reopen on May 22, 2020. The restaurant group had created a ‘Dine Safe: Commitment to Care’ program that will be implemented at all locations.
The four dining venues operated by the Patina Restaurant Group at Disney Springs will return with the following operating hours:
- Vivoli il Gelato – Open from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Morimoto Asia (Main Dining Room Dinner Service) – Open from 4:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Morimoto Asia Street Food (Outdoor Dining Lunch & Dinner Service) – Open from 11:30 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Pizza Ponte (Indoor/Outdoor Dining Lunch & Dinner Service) – Open from 12 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Expect a reduced menu and new health and safety guidelines as each location reopens. .
“We look forward to welcoming our guests back very soon and are dedicated to continuing to deliver an unparalleled dining experience,” said Kyle Collins, Director of Marketing for Patina in Florida.
The remaining Patina Restaurant Group-operated locations at Disney Springs including Maria & Enzo’s, Enzo’s Hideaway, and The Edison are expected to resume operations in the near future too.
The “Dine Safe: Commitment to Care” program created by the Patina Restaurant Group is a set of reengineered operating procedures designed to minimize contact risk and bolster hygiene protocol that meet or exceed the best-practice guidelines recommended by the U.S. Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
“These heightened sanitation standards will help us manufacture a dining environment that keeps guests and our team members as safe as possible,” said Collins. “The health, wellbeing, and peace of mind of our guests, team members, and the community remain our highest priorities.”
The ‘Dine Safe’ Dining Room and Guest Experience:
- To enhance health and safety measures, guests will be required to wear face coverings at all times except while eating and drinking.
- Ensuring current social distancing procedures are upheld via the redesign of table layouts for seating guests as directed by local and state regulators and in compliance with the CDC.
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitization protocols, including hourly disinfecting as needed for all high-touch surfaces.
- Multiple hand-sanitizing stations strategically placed throughout our facilities.
- Controlled access to the facility to carefully monitor incoming and outgoing patrons and employees through clearly designated entrances and exits.
- Using single-use menus to limit contact.
‘Dine Safe’ Team Member Safety Measures:
- Undergo a health check when they report to work.
- Sanitize their hands when they report to work and are required to wash and sanitize their hands every 20 minutes throughout the shift.
- Wear masks while on duty.
- Undergo a comprehensive “Dine Safe” Training Program.
Do you have a favorite Patina Restaurant Group dining location at Disney Springs? It’s hard to choose, but we are partial to Morimoto Asia and Vivoli il Gelato!