Planning a trip to Walt Disney World (WDW) or Disneyland in 2020? Or how about a Disney Cruise? If you have questions about where to start, Birnbaum’s has the answers.
Releasing three official guides for 2020: Walt Disney World, Disneyland and the WDW Guide for Kids, Birnbaum’s leaves no stone unturned and no hidden Mickey undiscovered.
Including extensive coverage and detailed descriptions of all that a Disney vacation has to offer, Birnbaum’s delves into detailed descriptions of all attractions, resorts and eateries. It also throws in various coupons and highlights strategies and tips to maximize your vacation budget and your time – all essential elements to crafting the trip of a lifetime.
Here’s a snapshot of some of the items the guides cover:
- Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge: The largest themed expansion in Disneyland park history, and also appearing in Hollywood Studios at WDW, Galaxy’s Edge opened in 2019. The expansion transports guests to Batuu, a planet on the outer edge of the galaxy featuring immersive Star-Wars style architecture, rocky turf and yes, even blue milk! The WDW and Disneyland guides give the low-down on the newest out-of-this-world adventure zone.
- Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway (WDW): Mickey and Minnie’s first ride through attraction EVER is coming to WDW in 2020. Featuring impeccable timing, music you’ll want to sing along to, stunning theater, and the actual tri-tone whistle that was used for the whistle sound in Steamboat Willie for engineer Goofy’s locomotive whistle(!), this ride will delight all guests.
- Toy Story Land (WDW): Bearing a happy resemblance to Andy’s backyard, Toy Story Land continues to wow visitors with the bouncy Slinky Dog Dash coaster, the dizzying Alien Swirling Saucers ride and last but not least, Toy Story Mania!
- Pixar Pier (Disneyland): This newly re-themed neighborhood, formerly known as Paradise Pier, features popular Pixar pals, a scenic lagoon, a dazzling nighttime light transformation and more. Don’t forget the Pier’s most thrilling rollercoaster – the Incredicoaster!
- Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure (WDW): Expected to open by the end of 2020, this new attraction will appear in Epcot’s France pavilion and welcome our favorite rat to WDW!
- Special Autographs Section (WDW Kids’ Guide): Meet favorite Disney characters and collect autographs from Mickey, Minnie, Anna, Elsa, Chewie, BB8, and more!
- Hidden Mickeys (WDW): Hidden Mickeys are spread through all four WDW parks. The guide will help you find them!
- Disney Cruise Line: Interested in an adventure on the high seas? Look no further – the guides will give you all the information you need before you set sail.
A perfect Christmas gift for an adventure like no other. Get your Disney Birnbaum’s guides today on Amazon.
Your purchase via an Amazon link helps support The Disney Blog via a small portion of the purchase price as an affiliate fee.
When I first started coming to WDW in the 80s the Birnbaum’s Guide was the Bible for trip planning and it was always exciting to get the next year to see all the updates.
They really do make the planning process an exciting time, Tom!