Looking for special Halloween fun at Disneyland this fall? You’ll have a ghoulishly good time at the Googie Boogie Bash – A Disney Halloween Party at Disney California Adventure. The hard-ticket event offers plenty of family friendly entertainment and Halloween trick or treating experiences including a new “World of Color” spectacular “Villainous!” and a new interactive dance party “DescenDANCE.”
Here are the highlights of what to expect:
- DescenDANCE Party – A new pulsing party in the Backlot area of Hollywood Land is inspired by the popular “Descendants” franchise from Disney Channel. As the DescenDANCE Party begins, a spell is cast, summoning the greatest dance crew from the Isle of the Lost to throw down and lead everyone in moves that are set to the biggest hit songs from all three “Descendants” movies. The original “Villain Kids” might even crash the party through magic mirrors. Once the DescenDANCE crew returns to their realm, the Backlot DJ continues to spin tunes that will make any “Villain Kid” proud, inviting everyone to step onto the dance floor into the night.
- “Villainous!” – The new “World of Color” show weaves a Halloween tale about a young girl named Shelley Marie. This twisted tale carries Shelley on an unforgettable journey, exploring the villainous side of Disney characters through fountains, lights, lasers, projections and special effects. “Villainous!” shows that, deep down, there’s a little villain in all of us.
- Character encounters – Tweens will love meeting beloved Disney characters – and villains, too. You may be surprised at who you discover at this Halloween party, like Dr Facilier, Jafar and Maleficent!
- Immersive Treat Trails – Collect goodies along trails featuring eerie music, themed décor and the Villains themselves—including Oogie Boogie and the Mad Hatter—as they oversee the festivities from their thrones.
- Redwood Creek Challenge Trail Transformed – Explore Redwood Creek Challenge Trail like never before as the worlds of Ursula, Scar, the Queen of Hearts and other Disney Villains unfold via ethereal scenes replete with hauntingly beautiful color, sound, light and shadow.
- Frightfully Fun Parade – Don’t miss this spirited howl-o-ween parade, where some of your favorite Disney Characters march in masquerade along with a cadre of Villains and Characters from Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas.
- Mickey’s Trick & Treat – Don’t miss Mickey and friends as they headline a live show filled with not-so-scary Halloween tales—at the Disney Theater in Hollywood Land.
Three attractions will feature special Halloween overlays. Guardians of the Galaxy will bring back Monsters After Dark, and Luigi’s Honk’in Haul-O-Ween and Mater’s Graveyard JamBOOree take over two Cars-land favorites.
The Oogie Boogie Bash will offer a fun Halloween party on only 20 nights this fall. General admission starts at $110. The good news is that you can enter DCA as early as 2pm on party nights (3pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays). The event runs from 6pm to 11pm.
If you would like more information on booking a Disneyland vacation with Oogie Boogie Bash tickets, please send an email to Pixie Vacations authorized Disney travel agent Stacey Frost ([email protected]), call (407) 454-1477 or fill out this form for complimentary travel planning. Your use of this free service to book your travel will help support The Disney Blog. Thank you.