This year the Superbowl pits one coast against the other when the Los Angeles Rams battle the New England Patriots on the gridiron. Whomever wins will celebrate in style and their fans can party too with a special Champions package exclusively for residents of the winning team’s state(s) from the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort.
How it works:
- Based on the outcome of the big game, residents of either California or New England can exclusively book the Champions Package.
- Guests must have valid appropriate state identification (eligible New England states include New Hampshire, Maine, Massachusetts, Vermont, Rhode Island and Connecticut.) to present upon check-in.
- After working up an appetite cheering for their team, guests will receive a $100 credit for a championship-caliber meal. Eat like a legend at the restaurant of the NFL’s winningest coach, Don Shula at Shula’s Steak House or any restaurant at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort.
- Additionally, Champions Package guests will enjoy a one category complimentary room upgrade that does not include suite upgrades.
- The Champions Package is eligible for stays through Dec. 24, 2019, with a minimum of three nights.
If you take the Swan and Dolphin up on the offer, you’ll enjoy one of the recently remodeled rooms, be able dine in their collection of terrific restaurants, and enjoy easy access to all of Walt Disney World’s world-famous theme parks including extended park hours benefits and reserving Fastpass+ 60 days in advance of your visit.
For additional information, or to make reservations, guests can call 1-800-227-1500 and mention CHAMPS. Details of the offer are also available online.
Who are you rooting for in the Superbowl?