If you’re planning a trip to Walt Disney World next year, but may have been on the edge as to if you could afford to go, Disney wants to sweeten the pot with a new 4-Park Magic Ticket. From Epcot festivals to your favorite Magic Kingdom attractions, there are new memories out there waiting to be made for you and your family and friends.
From Walt Disney World’s perspective, their new variable ticket pricing helps them control how busy the parks get by charging more for days that are forecast to be busier than normal, and reducing ticket prices for those few remaining slow days. But what if, perhaps due to an expected opening of a new land (hint: Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge) later in the year, crowds are forecast to be even softer than usual earlier in the year – then Disney might offer an even deeper discount than usual. Hence today’s announcement.
Here’s the deal.
Starting Jan. 18, you are able to purchase a four-day, 4-Park Magic Value Ticket for $85 per day (plus tax) for a total price of $340 (plus tax). Depending on what day you go, that’s a savings of at least $8 a day (about two fountain drinks). Child tickets offer an additional $20 savings on the 4-day ticket.
The 4-Park Magic Tickets include one day of admission to Magic Kingdom Park, one day of admission to Epcot, one day of admission to Disney’s Hollywood Studios and one day of admission to Disney’s Animal Kingdom, for a total of four admissions over four separate days. The tickets must be used within seven days after first use.
4-Park Magic Tickets are seasonally priced for varied usage between Jan. 18 and Sept. 30, 2019, as follows:
- 4-Park Magic Value Ticket: Valid for admission Jan. 18-March 1, 2019; must be used within seven days from first use, or by March 1, 2019, whichever comes first
- Adult: $85 per day, plus tax ($340 total, plus tax)
- Child: $80 per day, plus tax ($320 total, plus tax)
- 4-Park Magic Select Ticket: Valid for admission March 2-March 14; March 27-April 9; April 27-May 27; and Aug. 19-Sept. 30, 2019; must be used within seven days from first use, or by Sept. 30, 2019, whichever comes first
- Adult: $89 per day, plus tax ($356 total, plus tax)
- Child: $84 per day, plus tax ($336 total, plus tax)
- 4-Park Magic Summer Ticket: Valid for admission May 28-Aug. 18, 2019; must be used within seven days from first use or by Sept. 30, 2019, whichever comes first
- Adult: $95 per day, plus tax ($380 total, plus tax)
- Child: $90 per day, plus tax ($360 total, plus tax)
2019 will be a fantastic time to visit Walt Disney World, with new shows, parties, character experiences and more debuting at all four theme parks, starting Jan. 18:
- Anything can happen during Mickey & Minnie’s Surprise Celebration at Magic Kingdom, including the new “Move It! Shake It! MousekeDance It! Street Party,” featuring those true originals, Mickey and Minnie Mouse. (Jan. 18-Sept. 30)
- Pixar pals will party with guests at Disney’s Hollywood Studios during the park’s 30th anniversary year, featuring The Incredibles, Mike and Sulley from Pixar’s “Monsters, Inc.” and Woody, Buzz Lightyear and the gang at the new Toy Story Land.
- To celebrate the 25th anniversary of the Disney animated classic “The Lion King,” Rafiki and Timon will help guests let their inner animals loose on the dance floor during the “Hakuna Matata Time Dance Party” at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- As part of the Epcot International Festival of the Arts, the Disney on Broadway Concert Series expands to seven days a week, providing more opportunities than ever before for guests to hear pairs of Disney on Broadway stars sing favorite tunes from award-winning productions. (Jan. 18-Feb. 25)
Save on your resort rooms too!
There are more than 30 resort hotels at Walt Disney World. From the African savanna to the classic American boardwalk and so many more themes in between, these resort hotels allow you to remain inside the magic of a Disney vacation for the entirety of your stay. When booking now through Jan. 2, 2019, you can save up to 25 percent on rooms at select Walt Disney World resort hotels for stays most nights Jan. 1-April 27, 2019.
Tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable and exclude activities/events separately priced. The Disney Blog’s authorized Disney travel professional Stacey Frost is available to help you book a magical Walt Disney World vacation and can get you a complimentary hassle-free quote for your travel.
If you would like more information on booking a Walt Disney World vacation, please send an email to Pixie Vacations authorized Disney travel agent Stacey Frost ([email protected]), call (407) 454-1477 or fill out this form for complimentary travel planning. Your use of this free service to book your travel will help support The Disney Blog. Thank you.