A new ultimate Christmastime Walt Disney World vacation package is a magical way to celebrate the holiday season with your family and friends. Available for five-night stays at select Disney moderate, deluxe, or deluxe villa resorts checking in on Dec 17 and out on Dec 22, with 4-day park hopper theme park tickets and exclusive experiences during your stay.
The festive package includes a host of yuletide offerings:
- Exclusive Nighttime Access to Toy Story Land on Dec. 17 – Spend time at Toy Story Land at Disney’s Hollywood Studios enjoying Slinky Dog Dash, Alien Swirling Saucers, and Toy Story Mania. The land will celebrate its’ first holiday season with special decor guests can’t miss.
- Celebrate the Season at Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party on Dec. 18 – Ring in the holiday season with a ticket to Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party at Magic Kingdom Park.
- Exclusive Nighttime Access to Select Disney’s Animal Kingdom Attractions on Dec. 19 – Enjoy exclusive nighttime access to Avatar Flight of Passage, Na’vi River Journey, Expedition Everest and Dinosaur plus an exclusive showing of Rivers of Light at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- Exclusive Early Morning Access to shopping at World of Disney Store & Disney Springs Christmas Tree Trail Experience on Dec. 20 – Shop at World of Disney at Disney Springs, and visit this year’s Disney Springs Christmas Tree Trail, to enjoy hot chocolate and cotton candy.
- Enjoy an Exclusive Holiday Themed Buffet Dinner Event at Epcot on Dec. 21 – Enjoy a holiday-themed buffet dinner event in World Showplace Events Pavillion.
All this along with the usual yuletide festivities that come with the season. We’re big fans of “A Frozen Holiday Wish” at Magic Kingdom Park, the Epcot International Festival of the Holidays at Epcot, Flurry of Fun festivities and Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM! at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, and touring all the Christmas decorations at the Disney resorts and Disney Springs.
This offer may be booked starting Oct 22 and we expect them to go fast. Sample package pricing starts at $175 per person, per night, for a family of four in a garden view room at Disney’s Port Orleans Riverside Resort. That’s a total package price of $3,500 for 2 adults, 1 junior, and 1 child. The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. Other restrictions apply.
It’s an interesting idea to sell a package that specifically bundles a bunch of popular holiday events and some exclusive opportunities. Of course, this isn’t the only way to visit Walt Disney World during the season. There are those who enjoy creating a custom vacation plan. Whether you want to book Disney’s Christmastime package or need help creating one of your own, The Disney Blog’s authorized Disney travel agent is here to help.
If you would like more information on booking a Walt Disney World vacation, please send an email to Pixie Vacations authorized Disney travel agent Stacey Frost ([email protected]), call (407) 454-1477 or fill out this form for complimentary travel planning. Your use of this free service to book your travel will help support The Disney Blog. Thank you.