Super Saturdays is a once a month special event at Disney Springs and October’s version is Halloween-themed of course. Guests are invited to dress up and show off your favorite character-inspired look. It starts at 10AM on Saturday October 13th, but Annual Passholders can enjoy a special preview from 9AM to 10AM.
Passholders can enjoy exclusive, early bird access at select locations, with limited-time special offers, discounts, unique merchandise—and trick-or-treating. It’s the perfect place to get Halloween-ready, as several shops carry one-of-a-kind disguises, eye-catching décor and ghoulishly good candy.
Stop by The Disney Corner, by the Lime Garage elevator, to pick up your trick-or-treat bag and your first sweet of the day! While you’re there, be sure check out their great selection of princess and Disney-themed costumes. Additional trick-or-treat locations include:
- The Daily Poutine – Fuel up with a signature Canadian dish—this kiosk will be serving its popular Breakfast Poutine during the event starting at 9:00 AM, available while supplies last.
- Disney’s Days of Christmas – Purchase an ornament between 9:00 AM and 10:00 AM, and get a free personalized date handwritten by a Disney artist. Plus, don’t miss the section highlighting Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas.
- DisneyStyle – Discover on-trend apparel and accessories inspired by beloved Disney attractions and characters, including villains! Plus, don’t miss the ghostly photo opportunity featuring one of your favorite attractions—the Haunted Mansion.
- Ever After Jewelry Co. & Accessories – Explore the boutique’s latest trendsetting accessories featuring spooky, villain-inspired elements.
- The Ganachery – Indulge in sophisticated chocolates made by our Disney chocolatiers.
- Super Hero Headquarters – Make your way to this “Marvel-ous” location featuring your favorite heroes. Plus, scoop up some of your favorite hero costume tees.
As you’re collecting your treats at the locations above, you can also enjoy Passholder-exclusive shopping opportunities at:
- Kiehl’s – Pick up complimentary samples when you swing by the shop.
- kate spade new york – Delight in an hour of exclusive Passholder access to the Friends & Family Sale from 9:00 AM to 10:00 AM.
- Stance – Take advantage of your 10% off Passholder discount—and receive a complimentary Stance sticker.
- STARBUCKS – Sample upcoming fall beverage offerings.
- Sugarboo & Co. – Get 25% off one full-priced item—and a complimentary surprise!
It’s going to be hard to decide where to go first! But free trick-or-treating opportunity at Disney Springs is a must-do. Lines do get long later in the day, so this early preview option for Annual Passholders is appreciated.
If you do decide to wear a costume, remember safety first. Please take a moment to read over Disney’s latest rules and regulations for guest attire.
Can’t make it to this event? The next Passholder Super Saturday is November 10, 2018.