Sail into a family friendly spooky fun Halloween this fall when Disney Cruise Line treat guests to ghoulish wonderlands aboard its popular ships. Each cruise is filled with frightfully fun events and activities, special decorations, unique menu items in the restaurants and themed parties.
In 2018, Halloween on the High Seas takes place on most voyages aboard the Disney Dream, Disney Fantasy, Disney Wonder and Disney Magic from September through October. This one-of-a-kind Halloween celebration features spooky parties, lively entertainment and elaborate décor, including The Pumpkin Tree, which magically transforms throughout the cruise.
Other special experiences include:
- Mickey’s Mouse-querade Party, a celebration with games, dancing and lots of candy! Beloved Disney characters, wearing special Halloween costumes just for the occasion, will join guests for this fun-filled costume party.
- A Nightmare Before Christmas—Sing and Scream, an interactive movie experience where guests are part of the action, followed by a meet-and-greet with Jack Skellington and Sally.
- Haunted Stories of the Sea, where the bravest cruisers gather under the stars to hear some true—or not so true—tales of the sea told by a mysterious sea captain storyteller.
- Creepy Cabaret, Halloween-themed music performed live in the atrium by a band of ghostly musicians.
- Halloween Isn’t Just For Kids: For adults, the nighttime entertainment district becomes the ghoulish setting for a costume contest and a Villainous Takeover on the dance floor.
- Spooky Movies: To get guests into the spirit of the season, Halloween-themed movies will be shown on Funnel Vision by the family pool and in staterooms.
- Ghoulish Delights: Disney Cruise Line chefs have conjured some very special treats for Halloween, including chocolate cake with pumpkin filling, spider cakes and “Spooky Juice.”
- More spooky fun includes mask-making and a ghostly takeover of ship announcements!
Celebrate Halloween on cruises aboard all four Disney Cruise Line ships. Sailings depart as early as September 1. The Disney Blog offers complimentary booking assistance to find the perfect Disney Cruise experience for your family. Your use of this Disney authorized travel planner helps support The Disney Blog. Thank you.
If you would like more information on booking a cruise aboard any Disney Cruise Line ship, please send an email to Pixie Vacations authorized Disney travel agent Stacey Frost ([email protected]), call (407) 454-1477 or fill out this form for complimentary travel planning. Your use of this free service to book your travel will help support The Disney Blog. Thank you.
Photo credit: Disney/Kent Phillips, photographer