Tim Allen recently visited his alter-ego Buzz Lightyear to tape a new exclusive sneak peek at the all-new 11-acrew Toy Story Land coming to Disney’s Hollywood Studios at Walt Disney World. The special segments will air throughout the day on Disney’s ABC Television Network, kicking off with “Good Morning America” tomorrow morning May 2nd.
- The day starts with a live welcome on GMA from Toy Story Land, which is rushing to get ready for it’s June 30 opening, hosted by Paula Faris. Inspired by Pixar’s “Toy Story” films, the new land will transport guests into the adventurous outdoors of Andy’s backyard where they will feel like they have shrunk to the size of a toy.
- Viewers will hear from Walt Disney Imagineers and will enjoy front-row access to Slinky Dog Dash coaster, Alien Swirling Saucers and the 4D carnival midway games on Toy Story Mania! Plus, new merchandise, themed food and beverage and entertainment offerings.
- Tim Allen will take viewers “To Infinity…and Beyond!” when he makes a special appearance on both “GMA” and “Nightline.”
- Hosts Sunny Hostin and Sarah Haines will tour the Land on “The View.” Then, “The Chew” will showcase a few delicious treats from Woody’s Lunchbox – the eatery at Toy Story Land.
- “Nightline” will wrap the special day with an in-depth look at “Toy Story” and how it and other Disney•Pixar stories come to life at Disney theme parks.
In case you want to set your DVRS, Good Morning America airs 7-9 a.m. Eastern. The View airs 11-12 p.m. Eastern, The Chew airs 1-2 p.m. Eastern, and Nightline airs 12:35-1:05 a.m. Eastern.
Be sure to tune in to ABC all day to learn more about Toy Story Land!
(photo courtesy Disney. Chloe Rice, photographer)