We just talked about how some of the 2018 Star Wars Day at Sea cruises on the Disney Fantasy were still available for booking, but if you want to plan a little further ahead, you’ll be happy to hear that Disney Cruise Line has announced the return of both the Star Wars Day at Sea and Marvel Day at Sea for 2019 cruises. Spanning two Disney cruise ships, the Fantasy and the Magic, and sailing across the Caribbean and Bahamas, these cruises bring Disney and fan-favorite fun to families and guests of all ages.
Star Wars Day at Sea
From January to early March, 2019, special seven-night Disney Fantasy sailings will transport guests to the Caribbean and a galaxy far, far away.
Star Wars Day at Sea is an experience unlike any other where guests can celebrate the legendary adventures and iconic characters from the Star Wars saga with Jedi, Wookiees, droids, Stormtroopers and others during the special day-long celebration.
The cruise features a full day of Star Wars activities including a deck party spectacular with an extraordinary fireworks display, encounters with the galaxy’s most formidable and heroic characters, Star Wars-themed family and youth activities, unique food and beverage offerings and special merchandise.
Star Wars Day at Sea will only be offered on nine Disney Fantasy seven-night Caribbean cruises sailing from Port Canaveral, Florida.
- Departing Jan. 5, Jan. 19, Feb. 2, Feb. 16 and March 2, 2019, the western Caribbean itinerary includes Cozumel, Mexico; George Town, Grand Cayman; Falmouth, Jamaica, and Disney’s private island in the Bahamas, Castaway Cay.
- Departing Jan. 12, Jan. 26, Feb. 9 and Feb. 23, 2019, the eastern Caribbean itinerary includes Tortola, St. Thomas and Castaway Cay.
Marvel Day at Sea
From January to early March, 2019, special five-night Disney Magic sailings will take guests to the Caribbean and Bahamas, along with an action-packed, day-long celebration of the Marvel Universe.
Marvel Day at Sea combines the thrills of renowned Marvel comics, films and animated series, with the excitement of a Disney Cruise to summon everyone’s inner Super Hero for adventures that lie ahead during this unforgettable day at sea.
Occurring on one action-packed day during each of the select Disney Magic sailings, Marvel Day at Sea transports guests to a new realm of possibilities when the largest collection of Marvel Super Heroes and Villains assembles on a cruise ship.
The event features all-day entertainment including interactions with some of the mightiest Marvel Super Heroes and the menacing foes who oppose them, an extraordinary deck show spectacular, Marvel-themed youth activities, special merchandise and unique food and beverage offerings.
Marvel Day at Sea will only be offered on 10 Disney Magic Caribbean and Bahamian cruises sailing from Miami, Florida.
- Departing Jan. 6 and Jan. 20, 2019, the western Caribbean itinerary includes George Town, Grand Cayman and Disney’s private island in the Bahamas, Castaway Cay.
- Departing Jan. 11, Jan. 25, Feb. 8, Feb. 22 and March 8, 2019, the Bahamian itinerary includes Key West, Florida; Nassau, Bahamas, and Castaway Cay.
- Departing Feb. 3, Feb. 17 and March 3, 2019, the western Caribbean itinerary includes Cozumel, Mexico, and Castaway Cay.
If you would like more information on booking at cruise aboard any Disney Cruise Line ship, please send an email to Pixie Vacations authorized Disney travel agent Stacey Frost ([email protected]), call (407) 454-1477 or fill out this form for complimentary travel planning. Your use of this free service to book your travel will help support The Disney Blog. Thank you.