Who here hasn’t dreamed of taking a Disney Cruise to a far off exotic port surrounded by the world class service and magic that the Disney brand is known for? Whether its the Bahamas, Mexico, Canada or Colombia you will find a voyage and ports of call that is exciting to explore. If you’ve never taken a Disney Cruise these new itineraries just might push you over the edge:
Featured ports include:
- Eastern Caribbean: Tortola and St. John Islands
- Western Caribbean: Cozumel, Grand Cayman, and Falmouth Jamaica.
- Canadian Coast: St. John, Halifax, Charlottetown, Bar Harbor and Nova Scotia.
- Baja and Mexican Riviera: San Diego, Ensenada, Cabo San Lucas, Puerto Vallarta, and Mazatlan.
- Disney Cruise also offers exciting trips across the Atlantic or through the Panama Canal.
Right now Disney Cruise Line is running a variety of specials including special rates for Florida Residents on a cruise 7-night Eastern Caribbean cruise aboard the Disney Fantasy departing November 5, and 20% off either an 8-night Halloween adventure through the Bahamas aboard the Disney Magic on October 7 in an inside room or a 7-night Halloween to the Bahamas on the Disney Magic on October 29th with a Verandah room. Act fast, these rates sell out quick.
If you would like more information on booking a magical Disney Cruise Line vacation, please send an email to Pixie Vacations authorized Disney travel agent Stacey Frost ([email protected]), call (407) 454-1477 or fill out this form for a complimentary quote and travel planning help. Your use of this free service to book your travel will help support The Disney Blog. Thank you.