Over the years a family holiday vacation to Walt Disney World has developed into a tradition for many families. Thanksgiving is an especially popular time to visit Walt Disney World with the family because the weather is usually still pretty nice for Central Florida and all the Christmas decorations are out.
But if you decide to visit Walt Disney World during the traditional Thanksgiving week, where can you indulge in some of that traditional Thanksgiving feast. Don’t worry, Disney has you covered with a variety of Thanksgiving lunch and dinner offerings.
Special holiday menus include roasted turkey breast with all the trimmings plus traditional Norwegian meatballs and pan-seared salmon at Akershus Royal Banquet Hall, poppy seed lavash, house-made naan, and apple-cranberry achar at Sanaa, roasted heirloom beets with candied walnuts and mulled apple cider at Artist Point, and other unique dishes to enjoy with the holiday classics.
At Epcot, guests can dine on Thanksgiving menus during lunch and dinner seatings at Akershus Royal Banquet Hall, Biergarten Restaurant, Coral Reef Restaurant, Le Cellier Steakhouse, and Rose & Crown Pub, as well as quick service at Sunshine Seasons.
Holiday menus also are offered at Be Our Guest Restaurant and Tony’s Town Square Restaurant in Magic Kingdom, Hollywood & Vine and The Hollywood Brown Derby in Disney’s Hollywood Studios, Tusker House Restaurant in Disney’s Animal Kingdom. And, of course, the Liberty Tree Tavern in the Magic Kingdom offers traditional turkey and good fixings all year round as part of their regular dinner menu.
Within the Walt Disney World Resort hotels, special Thanksgiving dining options are available at:
- Artist Point and Whispering Canyon Café at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- California Grill and The Wave… of American Flavors at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Cape May Café at Disney’s Beach Club Resort
- Captain’s Grille and Yachtsman Steakhouse at Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
- End Zone Food Court at Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort
- Flying Fish Café at Disney’s BoardWalk
- Mickey’s Backyard Thanksgiving Feast and Trail’s End Restaurant at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground
- Grand Floridian Café, Narcoossee’s and Victoria & Albert’s at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Jiko – The Cooking Place at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Kona Café at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- Olivia’s Café at Disney’s Old Key West Resort
- Sanaa at Disney’s Kidani Village Resort
- Shutters at Old Port Royale at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
- The Turf Club Bar and Grill at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
Availability is limited and dining events are subject to change. For information and reservations, call 407-WDW-DINE. Which location would you prefer to enjoy a special holiday meal at?