I’m loving this newly released billboard artwork for TRON: LEGACY featuring Quorra (Olivia Wilde). They actually have the full size version of this up at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
Tron 2.0, Tr2n, Tron: Legacy, what ever you want to call it hits theaters December 17, 2010. Woo!
Below the jump I’ve placed a few other billboards from previous releases (click for larger size in most cases):
TRON: Legacy” is a 3D high-tech adventure set in a digital world that’s unlike anything ever captured on the big screen. Sam Flynn (Garrett Hedlund), a rebellious 27-year-old, is haunted by the mysterious disappearance of his father Kevin Flynn (Oscar®- and Golden Globe®-winner Jeff Bridges), a man once known as the world’s leading video-game developer. When Sam investigates a strange signal sent from the old Flynn’s Arcade—a signal that could only come from his father—he finds himself pulled into a digital world where Kevin has been trapped for 20 years. With the help of the fearless warrior Quorra (Olivia Wilde), father and son embark on a life-and-death journey across a visually-stunning cyber universe—a universe created by Kevin himself that has become far more advanced with never-before-imagined vehicles, weapons, landscapes and a ruthless villain who will stop at nothing to prevent their escape. Presented in Disney Digital 3D™ and scored by Grammy® Award-winning electronic music duo Daft Punk, “TRON: Legacy” hits U.S. theaters on Dec. 17, 2010, in Disney Digital 3D™ and IMAX® 3D.
- Producer Steven Lisberger co-wrote and directed the original “TRON” (1982).
- Jeff Bridges, winner of both the Oscar® and Golden Globe® for his role in “Crazy Heart,” reprises the role of Kevin Flynn, which he originated in “TRON” (1982).
- Bruce Boxleitner reprises the roles of Alan Bradley and Tron, which he originated in “TRON” (1982).
- Grammy® Award-winning Daft Punk is composing the music for “TRON: Legacy.”
- “TRON: Legacy” forges a new frontier in filmmaking with its avant-garde, cutting-edge technology—set to blow away today’s audiences. Among the film’s firsts: it is the first 3D movie to integrate a fully digital head and body based upon an existing actor, creating the younger version of Jeff Bridges’ character; it’s the first movie to make extensive use of self-illuminated costumes; it’s the first movie to create molded costumes using digital sculpture exclusively, creating molds directly from computer files using CNC (Computer Numerical Cutting) technology; it’s the first 3D movie shot with 35mm lenses and full-35mm chip cameras; and it’s the first movie to record uncompressed HD Video to Hard Drive.
- The world of “TRON: Legacy” has an exciting, pulsing vibe that sets its lifestyle apart from any other on or off the planet. From electric light suits to state-of-the-art hair and makeup, elements of the trend-setting world of “TRON: Legacy” are showing up on fashion runways, and companies such as Hurley, adidas, Oakley and Burton are featuring “TRON”-inspired lines targeted for the young male consumer in collaboration with Disney Consumer Products.
Pingback: Alltop Disney
New TRON: Legacy Billboard http://ff.im/-pWD0z
Pingback: Todd Perlmutter