- The Washington Post takes a look at the latest vision of the future in Disneyland’s Tomorrowland and finds it well, very much like today.
- Ever want to know what it’s like to be one of the Tumble Monkey’s in The Lion King Celebration at Disney’s Animal Kingdom? Well The Orlando Sentinel interviewed one of them to find out.
- LaughingPlace.com reports a rumor that Walt Disney World might finally offer online dining reservations. If it works anything like Momofuku’s system in New York, they may want to rethink that.
- This weekend marks the return of the NFL’s Tampa Bay Buccaneers to Disney’s Wide World of Sports complex for their seventh year of training camp. Catch your favorite players there until August 14th.
- Last weekend was MagicMeets up in Harrisburg, PA. It’s an event for Disney fans to get together and share their love of things Disney. It’s a nice reminder that not everything Disney revolves around the parks and that friendships are a big part of the culture. Jenn aka Sleeping Beauty’s Sister wrote up her experiences from this year’s event.
- Also last week was the NFFC Summer Convention in Anaheim, CA. Anyone care to provide a report?
- Paperkraft blog has copy of Disney’s official WALL-E Papercraft version of PIxar’s robot. This was originally sent to Disney Visa card members via e-mail.
- ABC’s High School Musical: Get In The Picture reality TV show had a very weak debut on Sunday night. It came in third place of the big three. Who puts a show designed to draw teens to the tv on during a weekend? Sure it’s the summer, but what fun-loving teen is watching TV on a weekend these days?