A few more.
You know you’re a Cast Member when…
- You don’t know any of the names of your managers, but you have your shop stewards cell phone number in your speed dial!
- You have an overwhelming sensation to pick up trash on your off time.
- You are happy that High School Musical is doing well because that helps the Disney stock price.
- You become an expert on the tipping pattern of at least 10 foreign nations.
- You can still smile when faced with the most foul body odor imaginable.
- You enjoy scooping ice cream @ 3:00am.
- You know the true use of a "Honeybucket"!
- On days off, you go to work to visit your friends.
- Abbreviations (CDS, CES, FML, MLOA, ROS, STCU, AOP, SPLH, MDS, FDS, COS, COGS, PY, OO’s, ODF, w/e, HC, OT, ST, FT, CR, CT, CP, ICP, CIF, CM). I’m sure there are a ton more, but that is what I came up with off the top of my head (if anyone knows all of these, I feel sorry for you)