- Movie Marketing Madness has a very detailed post up on what’s behind the marketing for Pirates Of The Caribbean: At World’s End.
- What’s next for Orlando Bloom? He will be spending some time away from Hollywood movies and is returning to the London Stage.
- ESPN won twice in the EPpy Awards for best media website. Once in the Sports category and once in television.
- Did everyone else enjoy the LOST season finale as much as I did? E! Online’s Kristin has two post finale interviews, one with LOST producer Damon Lindelof and one with Dominic Monaghan.
- Foxx over on Passport to Dreams has written about Skylights at Disney Theme parks. Sounds boring right? But actually it’s a key part of Imagineering design. Go read the article you won’t be disappointed.
- Mousevine is keeping track of construction at the Walt Disney Family Museum in San Francisco (someone remind me why it’s not located in SoCal again?)
Hey! It’s Friday! Enjoy your Memorial Day Weekend. I’ll see you at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.