- The Devil Rays won the second game at Disney’s WWoS last night. The New York Times writes about the experiment.
- Disney will produce it’s first Chinese-Language film. The film is part live action and part animated and is co-produced with the state run media in China.
- That eyesore of a hotel at the Hwy-192 and I-4 interchange will be re-opening after a quick remodeling as the Orlando Sun Resort. It will eventually be removed to make way for a new resort.
- Disney spreads the love with a $12.5 million donation to help build a performing arts center in Orlando. That sum will get the Disney name on one of the theaters at the complex.
- Enter the Huggies "Discover the Magic" sweepstakes to win one of 40 vacations to Walt Disney World
- Wall Street Journal looks at what VIP status gets you at different theme parks including Disney’s.
- The Lyon’s Den at EOnline! met with most of the Pirates 3 cast and shares some trivia he learned about each of them.
Readers, what do you think about this new morning roundup format?